Chapter 13

I put on my jacket and looked at the mirror for a final check on my look. 

Looking splendid, self!

"Leo?" I called out to him, who was obviously having the time of his life on the bed. 

"Yes?"

"Are you sure you don't want to go with me?" he replied with a hum, as he buried his face on the pillow.

"Are you sure you don't want to accompany me? your supposedly girlfriend? walking in the streets alone? in a foreign country?" I asked him once again but this time, it seemed like I got on his nerves.

"I said no, y/n. How many times do I need to tell you that? Also, I have you on an app" Leo grunted.

"I can't believe you actually trusted a device that could go missing, go out of battery to look over my safety. Am I really not that worth of your time, Leo?" I was so irritated by his answer I decided to just give him a blow and leave. 

Whether he wanted to follow me or not, didn't matter anymore.

Thank God there was nobody in the elevator, I could take a quick second to let out some tears. Disappointment would be an understatement of how I felt. 

Unwanted? Maybe. 

Ding!

The elevator reached the Ground floor. It was just in time that I had finished wiping my tears away. I walked out of the hotel building, observing the left and right section. 

Do I go to the left? or right? 

There was no map or anything to guide me to wherever I want to go. 

I guess first thing is a coffee house then.

My guts said to go on the right, so I did. 

There were so many interesting shops that I've never seen back in our homeland. But all I wanted at that moment is just a coffee shop so that I could sip some coffee and plan where I want to go. 

I found a cafe just around the corner of the street. 

KB Cafeshop.

That's what the sign said, the name of the cafe.

I went in and ordered an ice americano just to wake myself up, and brighten myself again. 

I sat at a table for two outside the cafe. I just felt like sitting there would give me a better sight? Clearer mind?

Not sure why but I felt that way. Maybe it was because of Leo. 

Jung Leo. Jung Taekwoon. 

From the first day I met him, so many mysteries surrounded him. 

People calling him The Keeper, the drink incident at the pantry, his mood swings at times, his multi faceted self. 

First, I just tried to know the truth, but now, I'm in a relationship with him. 

Is this the right decision? I whispered to myself. 

Who knows to be honest. 

I said before, if I was destined to die while loving him, in his hand, so be it. I said that because I trusted him. 

But the way he constantly moving forward and backward with me, is very confusing. 

All this thoughts was really starting to get to me. 

Is Leo really the Keeper?

Maybe you're just over-reacting, y/n?

Maybe I am. I shook my head at the haunting thoughts.