Chapter 5

*author's pov*

48 hours notice : 

please find yourself a new place to find, we want to take this house back.

Owner.

"Aishhh" You throw the paper on your desk. How could them do this to you.

"(yn), what is wrong with your face?" Miwako was quick to observe you.

"My house's owner. He wants me to get out asap and find a new house" George, Isabelle and Arashi came around you.

"That's bad" Isabelle said.

"I wish you could stay with me, but I rent a house with random people and it's already full too" she continued.

"I live with my sister's husband. So, another woman is not a good addition I think" Miwako pouts.

"Obviously, not with me" Arashi put his hands up high.

"I can, I have a spare room" George said brightly.

"No thanks, George. Your place is quite far from here. I just want somewhere here. Can't go with Anna, she has her family."

"I can" you recognized that voice. Leo.

"I have a spare room. And my house is quite big for a lone like me. Plus it's near your current house" You visualized his whole house again, as you had been there before.

"Um. true." He was standing there, waiting for your respond.

"Can I respond to you later, Mr Jung Leo?" He nodded and went away.

"(yn) are you serious? Him?" Arashi was questioning you with a terror look on his face.

"I have been there"

"WHAT?" Arashi, Miwako and George said in unison. Isabelle who looked like she had expected all this opened her mouth.

"Guys, relax. We actually never have the proof that he is really The Keeper. Since (yn) has already been there and as you can see, is still in one piece, alive, why not we just let her be" With that, the three of them went back to their place.

"Be careful, okay?" Isabelle also went away, leaving you.

'I better not think about it. Just, drown myself in work.' you thought and began sketching.

***

You feel like someone put their hands on your shoulder, you looked up and it was Leo.

"Don't overwork yourself" He took the paper you have been sketching on earlier.

"these are pretty good" He complimented your drawings, but you didn't feel any sense of proud

"these are pretty good" He complimented your drawings, but you didn't feel any sense of proud. You were too stressed out to find any house for immediate stay at the moment.

"you looked tired"

"i do" he began massaging your shoulders. instead of relief, you feel a sudden intimate feeling with him.