Chapter 5

Castiel meets Dean outside the school grounds the next day. After Gabriel caught the boys, they didn't have to explain anything but Dean got a very threatening message from Gabriel which left Castiel on the verge of full out laughter.

"Hey Cas." Dean says as he kisses his cheek. "I have swim practice at lunch if you wanna watch." Castiel nods and smiles.

"Great. So let's head off to English." Both boys walk off to English hand in hand. They got some weird looks but most of their classmates had smiles on their faces. All of the girls who run to Dean every morning are giving Castiel death glares but he just smiles widely at them. They enter English and sit down at their seats. Castiel pulls out his paper and pen.

Do you have anything you would like to talk about?

"No, not really. I've told you pretty much everything about me. What about you?" Dean asks as he picks up his pen.

No. I'm pretty much done. Just have to start writing the short story now.

So do you want to go to the pool after school today? I don't start work till 6 and I can drop you off at home.

Sure. If you're there, I know i'll be safe. Dean smiles and kisses Castiel's blushing cheeks.

Dean and Castiel hold hands under the desk as the lesson continues, Castiel writing as he has the neatest handwriting out of the two. Very quickly the lesson ends and both go their separate ways. Castiel sits in his American History class and pulls out his phone.

SilentBee: Hello Pie :)

Impala67: Hey Bee :D

SilentBee: I'm bored, talk to me please.

Impala67: Alright then. I'm not doing anything anyway.

SilentBee: Thank you :)

Impala67: So what class are you in?

SilentBee: American History, it's so boring. How about you?

Impala67: Mechanics. It's boring cause I know everything they're teaching.

SilentBee: That sucks

Impala67: It's fine. I'll pass the class at the top.

SilentBee: That's good though. You told me you had a date last night. How did it go?

Impala67: It was amazing. He is perfect and we get along so well. We are actually going to see each other after school as well. How about your date?

SilentBee: I loved it! We bonded really well and I didn't want him to leave.

Impala67: Well, good nights do have to come to an end.

SilentBee: I have to go now and actually do work.

Impala67: Bye Bee!

SilentBee: Goodbye Pie :)

~~~

Castiel places his foot into the pool, he was happy it was warm and indoors. Dean took his hand as he slowly slid into the water, excited but nervous at the same time.

"That's it, Nice Cas." Dean whispers nice things into Castiel's ear, which makes him smile. Dean is holding his hands in front of him, giving Castiel a full view of Dean's muscled chest, a six pack visible. As the water got deeper, Castiel inches closer to Dean and ends up wrapping his arms around Dean's waist.

"Hey, hey. It's alright Cas, I've got you. I won't let anything happen to you." Castiel smiles at Dean's kind words and lightly pressed his lips to Dean's. They part quickly as Castiel starts to become more cautious as he couldn't touch the pool floor anymore. He wraps his legs around Dean's waist, Dean realises Castiel's fear and starts to walk back to thee shallow end.