Truth?

Thomas P.O.V
After what happened yesterday, Y/n didn't talk to me. She can't even look at me or even worst talk.

I heard someone coming downstairs. I was about to go in my office but in the corner of my eyes I saw her.

I looked at her and for the first time in 1 week that she avoided me, she look back but suddenly look away.

I sign and went inside my office. I take a seat and open my laptop. I am actually working right now because I have nothing to do.

The kids and I talk rarely. I'm still typing my paper works when suddenly someone Skype me. I was shock when it says my father's name.

What does he want now??

I click accept and our conversation begin.

T- Thomas
D- His dad
----------////------------
T- Hey dad.
D- Hey son.
T- Why did you call?
D- How are you and Y/n?
(Shit!)
T- We're fine.
(Why are you lying Thomas?)
D- Oh, okay. I'm just checking.
I nodded.
D- Well son, it's nice talking to you and please take care of Y/n.
T- I will.
D- bye..
Call ended.....

That was actually unexpected.

I continue my work. Suddenly, someone open the door. I look up and saw
Y/n. Why is she dressed up?

"I'm going to dad's house today. The kids are already asleep. I'll be back at 4:30." She said. I look at the time and it's already 1:44.

"Do you want me to drive you there?" I asked. "No, I'm fine. I can drive." She said. "Okay, be careful." I said. "I will." She said.

She looked at me and smile. "Bye, Thomas." And by that she closed the door and leave.

Well, at least we talk, right??

Your P.O.V
I can't do this anymore. I can't just steal my sister's husband from her. I don't even know what to do anymore.

I am now in front of my dad's house. Mom died when we we're so young.

I knock on the door.

"Just a minute!" He yelled.
I heard footsteps coming closer. He opened the door.
"Y/n? What are you doing here?" He asked. "I need to talk to you." I respond.

"Come in." He said and open the door widely. I went in.

I take a sit on the couch.

"So? What do you want to talk about?" He asked. "I can't do this anymore." I said.

"What is, sweetheart?" He asked. "Taking care of Natalie's kids.... and Thomas." I said.

"Why not?" He ask. "I don't know! I just... I just can't do it anymore." I said.

"You love him don't you? Is that your problem?" He asked. "No!... yes?... I don't know!" I said.

"You can't give up. You are Tyler and Connor's aunt. Your Natalie's sister. Their your priority. You need to take care of them. If Tyler and Connor know that their mother died, I don't know anymore." He said.

"I know, but I'm falling in love with him! And I don't know what to do. His still Natalie's husband, I'm just a substitute wife thingy, what ever that is!" I said.

"But you can't hide that forever." He said. I look down. "Natalie told me something before she died." He said.

I quickly look up.

"What?!" I said. "She told me to tell you that, she knows that you like Thomas and she wants you to take care of him and her kids." He said.

"She said that?" I asked. He nod. "Okay." I said.

He smiled at me. He laugh. "You reacted like your mother." He said. I smile.

I hug him and he hugs back.
"Thanks dad." I said. "Your welcome, sweetheart." He said. "Go, take care of your kids and husband." He said while laughing. "Haha, very funny dad." I said.

I can do this? For Natalie.

Hey guys:)
I just want to say thank you for reading my story and leaving a vote, I really appreciate it:)

Again!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!😃😘

LOVE YOU ALL!!❤❤