Unexpected Event

Thomas P.O.V

A month left till the wedding day. Everyone is excited and preparing for it to make it perfect. I wake up early in the morning and see my beautiful bride sleeping peacefully. I don't want to wake her up so I got out of bed and went to the kids bedroom.

I open the door and found Connor and Tyler already awake, playing with their toys. "Good morning my little gentlemen." I said while smiling at them. "Good morning Daddy." They both said while running towards me giving me a hug. "Do you both want to make mommy some breakfast?" I ask them. "I wanna help!" Connor said. "Me too." Tyler responded.

The three of us went down to the kitchen and make y/n some breakfast. A minute later, we heard her going down the stairs. "Oh, I see my three gentlemen are making me something." She said smiling at us. "Good morning Mommy!" Tyler said.  "We made you breakfast." Connor said.

"Thank you my dear." She said, giving them a kiss in the forehead. "Hey, what about me? I helped as well." I said playfully. "Good morning my love." She said giving me a kiss. "Good morning beautiful." I said looking at her with a smile.

"Let's have breakfast." I said to her. She smiled and look at the kids. "You heard your daddy, go now, wash your hands." She said. The two nodded and wash their hands.

We sat down and ate the breakfast we made. I look towards y/n who is having a hard time chewing her food. It looks like she does not enjoy it at all.

"Are you ok love?" I ask her standing up to go to her. She suddenly stood up and went to the sink. "Y/n, are you ok? Are you sick?" I ask her while walking up to her. She vomits in the sink then she wash up. She look at me still confuse of what she's feeling.

"Are you ok?" I ask worrying about her. "I'm fine. I'm just a little dizzy and light headed, that's all." She said while giving me a smile. "Mommy, are you ok?" Connor ask. "Daddy, can we take mommy to the hospital?" Tyler continued.

"No, its ok. I'm ok." She said. "Are you sure?" I ask her still worried. "Yes, I promise." She assured. "I'll just go upstairs and rest for a little bit. Just continue eating your breakfast." She continued. "I'll help you." I said. "Don't worry, i'm just going up the stairs." She said smiling. Then she walk away going up the stairs. The next thing I know there was a thud.

The kids and I both went up to find Y/n on the floor, unconscious. I panic and pick her up. I took the kids with me and rush to the hospital.

While waiting in the waiting area for some answers. Ava came rushing down the corridor with Y/n father behind her.

"What happened?" He ask. "She wasn't feeling well. She vomits and was feeling dizzy. Then she just fell unconscious." I said. "Big bro, do you think she's pregnant?" Ava ask.  "Pregnant?" I said confused. "She fits all the description of being pregnant." She continued.

The doctor got out of the emergency room. "Is she ok?" I ask him. "Yes, she's fine. She fell unconscious because of stress. You should let your wife be stress. That's not good for the baby." He said. "She's pregnant?" I ask surprised. "Yes, she's a 2 weeks pregnant now." He continued.

"She's pregnant?! Yes!! I'm going to be a dad again." I said happily. "We are going to have a baby brother?" Connor ask. "Or a baby sister?" Tyler continued. "Yes, you both are going going to be a big brother." I said.

"Yay! A baby sister or brother! We are going to have so much fun." Connor said while jumping up and down excitedly.

I am so happy. We now have a new family member and I can't want to him or her.