Proposal?

Thomas P.O.V

"Come on, I want to show you something." I said. We bid our goodbyes to Natalie and went back to the car. After an hour of driving we finally we finally arrive at the place. The place that is so special to me. I got out of the car and help y/n got out as well.

"Thomas, where are we?" She said while looking around. "Don't worry. You'll see." I said giving her a little kiss on her lips. She nodded.

We walk inside the beautiful park. With flowers danggling from above forming an ark. I look at y/n and she looked amaze. Her face looks perfect with the flowers. "Wow, Thomas this is beautiful." She said still looking at the view. "How did you know about this place?" She ask.  "Well you know my dad always go here every time he wanted time for us. He will always bring us here and just have a great time in this park. Not many people know about this place and I like to keep it that way." I said with a smile. 

"I can see that. This place is absolutely amazing." She said jumping a little bit with both her hands together.  "You've never seen the place yet." I said. "I thought this is the place?" She said looking all confuse.

"Just follow me." I said.  She nodded in respond. I took her to a place quiet and beautiful. 

"This is the place where I do all my thinking

"This is the place where I do all my thinking. When I needed break from reality." I said. "That's why you always come home late." She said while smiling at me. "Yeah, I know." I said rubbing the back of my head.

She was about to sit down when I grab her arm and face her to me. 

"Y/n we've been together for a long time and we've had ups and Downs together. I've been a jerk to you for a long time and you handle my ass pretty good and you made me who I am today. If it weren't for you I wouldn't have found love again. You are everything. No, you're my everything. You are the most wonderful, beautiful, happiest, caring, lovable person that I meet.  You always do small snores, you're always hungry, you always annoy me and for some reason I really like you doing that. Y/n you are an amazing person. I wanted to start over like I promise your sister and I want to start over with the person that lights up my world everyday and that person is you. I want to start over with you y/n.  You mean the world to me. And I will never let you go." I said still looking at her slowly kneeling down. She was crying while still holding my hand.

"(Full name) my love, the most annoying person I love the most.  Will you start a new life with me?" I said kneeling down in front of her. She keep holding my hand and her other hand is covering her mouth.

"Will you marry me?" I said still looking at her. "Are you kidding me?" She said while wiping some tears off her face. I let out a sign and was about to stand up "YES!" she said all of the sudden she hug me. "I will marry you." She said then she gave me a kiss. A long passionate one. We both stop and I took her and spin her around. I'm so happy that she said yes. I promise her one thing and that one thing is to be a good husband to her.

A 3 months later..

Its been 3 months since I propose to y/n. The kids were also excitfuned for the upcoming wedding. I look outside the backyard and saw my two lovely kids playing outside and my beautiful wife, well soon to be wife. I smile at their presence. I am so lucky to have a family like them. I went outside and join the fun.