Wedding Preparation

Y/A P.O.V

When Thomas proposed to me 3 months ago, it made me feel so happy. Everyone are very happy to know that we are going to get married. They wished us all the best in life. The kids are also happy and they pretty much can't wait for the Big Day.

My family and friends are helping us prepare for the wedding. Me and my friends, even my dad help me pick my wedding gown and we found the perfect dress. My dad was tearing up once he saw me in my gown and approach me.

"You know, I also remember the day that your sister was married. It was the same as this. She was so happy and I know she will be happy for you as well." He said while smiling. "She always know how to make us happy." I said smiling back at him.

"I am so happy for you. Just remember you will always be my little princess." He said tearing up a little bit. "And you will always be my King." I said emotionally.

After the gown picking, we look for the venue of the wedding and it looked perfect. It looks amazing with tress in the background. We decided to make the design simple. With wooden chairs and white flowers hanging down the ark and decorated on the side of the aisle.

We did a lot of things in just one day that it made me so tired. When i got back home. The kids weren't there, Thomas was home though.

WARNING: This scene is for 18+ and above only.

"Hey." He said smiling while walking towards me to give me a kiss. "Hey." I said while i gave him a kiss on the lips. "Where are the kids?" I ask. "You always spend time with them and not me." He said while pouting like a child.

"Oh, now you're competing with the kids?" I said while laughing. "The kids are in my sister's house. They wanted to spend time with her." He said.

"Oh, is that so?" I ask. He nodded. "I'm going upstairs to take a bath. I've been craving it." I said. "Are you not craving me at all?" He said playfully. "Mr. Sangster, don't play with me." I said to him with a smirk.

He went closer to me until were looking at each other. He trace my lips with his thumb and then we kiss. The kiss was passionate and full of love. He lift me up and carry me to the bedroom.

He took off his shirt and kept kissing me. Then he slowly unbutton my shirt, exposing my bra. He started kissing my neck all the way down my stomach. He then slowly took my shirt off, exposing my underwear.

He kiss me again, slowly, feeling every inch of my body. It was getting hotter and hotter every second. He took off my bra and my underwear. Showing my naked body to him. He took off his pants as well showing me his manhood. I was blushing pretty hard.

"Don't be shy, just follow my lead." He said, giving me a kiss in my forehead. I nodded. Then the next thing I knew we were doing it. It was gentle and passionate. The feeling that you don't want to end.

..................THE NEXT DAY................

I can tell it was morning cause the sun was brighter as ever. I woke up to see Thomas still sleeping. I smiled at him and stroke his hair. I got out of bed and went downstairs to make breakfast.

While I was cooking breakfast. I heard Thomas going down the stairs. He hug me from behind and kiss my neck. "Good Morning Beautiful." He said. I look at him and smile, he was smiling as well. "Good Morning Dear." I said.

"Any plans for today?" He ask while preparing the table for our breakfast. "Not really, they told me to just stay at home. They will take care with everything about the wedding." I said while putting the cooked food on the plate.

"Are you excited?" I ask him. "Of course, the thought about marring you makes me happy." He said smiling at me. "You can't even wait for the honeymoon." I said playfully.

"Do you want another round?" He said while smirking. "Shut up." I said punching him in the arm playfully. "You were loving it." He continued. "Shut up Thomas." I said while blushing.

Then we heard knocking at the door. Thomas got up and open the door. The kids run towards me, completely ignoring Thomas. "Mommy!!" Tyler said while running towards me to give me a hug. "Hey, that's not fair. I was here first." Connor said while pouting. "Its ok, I can hug you both instead." I said, hugging both of them .

"Ehem! Are you just going to leave daddy hanging?" Thomas said while looking at the two. "Aunt Ava said to ignore you when we walk inside." Connor said while pointing at Ava. "Connor, Aunt Ava said to keep it a secret." Tyler whispered. "Ohh. Aunt Ava didn't say that." He said giving Tyler a wink.

"Ava?!" He said while turning around to face Ava. "I just remembered I have plans to do hehe. See you later. Bye!" She said while waving at us quickly leaving the room. I laugh at them.

"Daddy! Daddy! I'm so excited for your mommy's wedding." Tyler said while smiling happily. Connor nodded    to agree. "Well, you just need to wait a little bit." He said while giving Tyler and Connor a pat in the head. They both smiling happily. "Head upstairs now and clean up." He continued. "Yes Daddy." They both said.

They went upstairs trying to race. "Be careful you two." I said and sign. I look at Thomas who was already looking at me. "What? Do i have something in my face?" I ask. "No, you just look beautiful today." He said while giving me a smile.

"Stop it already. Let's just do the dishes." I said laughing a little. "I can do you and do the dishes later." He said while giving me a wink. "You are so full of surprises." I said while going back to the kitchen.