The Kids II

Thomas P.O.V
"How did you know?" I ask. "I just do." Y/n said with a smile. She's gaining her memories back. This is a good news. I look at David. He just simply smile. "Daddy?" Conor said. "Yes buddy?" I said. "If you don't mind me asking. Do you love mommy?" He ask. "I do. I love her so much." I said while looking at y/n. She smiled at me. "Mommy? Do you love daddy?" Conor ask Y/n. "I do. I love your daddy so much." she said smiling at conor. 

My heart beats fast. I'm so happy that she said that, atleast i know that she still loves me. "Thomas?" I step out of my thoughts. Y/n looked at me "You ok?" she said while laughing a little bit. "I'm fine." I answered while smiling. "Kids we need to go." said David. "But why?" Conor ask. "Can we stay a little bit longer?" Tyler ask. "Mommy needs to rest buddy." David said. "You have school tomorrow honey. You guys can comeback after school, ok?" Y/n said. "Ok mommy." Tyler and Conor said. "Come along kids." David said while getting Tyler and then Conor down from the bed. "Goodbye mommy."  they both said. "Bye buddies. See you tomorrow." Y/n said with a smile. "Goodbye buddies. Be careful ok?" I said with a kiss on both of their foreheads. "Yes daddy." They both said. "No more burning the house ok?" I said. "That was Aunt Ava's fault." Conor said while going out the door. "That was actually our fault Conor." We heard Tyler said. I heard Y/n laugh in the background. 

"Its so nice to see them again." she said. "They really miss you thats why you need to get well soon so that you can hang out with them more." I said while smiling at her. "You should do that more often." She said. "What?" I ask. "Keep smiling. You look good when you smile, it makes you look more handsome." She said. "Are you saying that i'm attractive?" I said with a quirky smile. She laugh "You always look attractive you just need to smile." She said. I just smiled at her. "You know what, just get some rest you've got a big day tomorrow." I said. "Why?" she asked. "Your finally going home tomorrow." I said. "Thank god, i've been dying to get out of here." She said while laughing. Finally she's going home. Now we can hang out with the kids again. 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A/N

Yes i know, its been a long time since i've done an update. Here's the thing, theres just a lot of things going on in my life that made me stop from doing this. but don't worry I'm back, I'm good and i'm going to finish this story for you guys. And also i would like to thank those people who read my story and liked it, thank you sooo much i really do appreciate it that you guys supported this story even though it wasn't finish yet. Thank you soo much and i promise that i am going to finish this story. Thank you guys again and i hope you understand why i haven't updated for god knows how long. Theres just this issue that i have to solve sooo yeah. Again if you guys enjoy reading this leave a like and please keep supporting this story. Thank you again