New day, New life

Your P.O.V
After that talking session. Thomas kind of change. In a good way. His more nicer than before. He talks to Connor and Tyler now. Helping them with their home works and stuff.

He would let me sleep with him but I prefer sleeping in the other room. He would make breakfast every morning and take the kids to school.

I could say, he change a lot. The Thomas that I know is not in this Thomas am seeing everyday. He really does change.

I went downstairs and saw Thomas and the kids talking and laughing. I smile at them.

Connor turn around and smile at me. I smile back.

"Mommy? Can we go to the park today?" He asked. Tyler look at me with puppy eyes.

"Asked daddy honey." I said.

"He already said yes. Tyler said.

I look at Thomas and he smile.

"Okay, fine, we can go." I said.

Connor and Tyler are now jumping up and down. They hug Thomas and surprisingly he hugs them back.

They turn around and run to hug me.

"Go take a bath and dress up okay? Sweety." I said.

"Okay mommy." Tyler said while Connor gives me a thumbs up.

They went upstairs. I look at Thomas who is still sitting there. This is going to be so awkward.

Thomas P.O.V
Y/n is just standing there in front of me. Looking at me with those beautiful e/c eyes of hers.

"So you want them to go?" She asked.

"Yes, I do." I said.

"With me?" She asked.

"No." I reply.

She look at me confusingly.
"With us." I continue.

"So you're coming with us?" She asked.

"Yes, I don't wanna hang around in this house alone and beside it's been a long time since I went to the park with the kids." I said.

"That's great actually. Finally getting out of your she'll huh?" She asked.

"Yeah, I think I am." I said.

5 minutes later, Connor and Tyler went down. Damn, their really exited for this.

"You guys ready?" I asked.

"Yes daddy, we're ready. Are you coming with us?" Tyler said.

"Yes, I am." I said.

"Awesome!" Connor said.

"Come on let's go." Y/n said while tying her hair into a messy bun.

I stare at her. She looks so beautiful. She kind of remind me of Natalie. She looks exactly like her.

"Thomas?"

I snap back into reality and realize that y/n is waving her hands to get my attention.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, i'm fine." I reply.

"Are you sure? Cause i'm calling your name ten times now." She said.

"Is there something bothering you?" She continue.

"No, I promise I'm fine." I said.

She nod.

"Come on, let go to the park." She said.

Hey guys, I'm Ann's cousin. I am the one who is finishing this story. I can't tell you who I am cause it's a secret😉. So anyways, I hope you'll support Ann's stories and this story. I hope you have a great day. Thank you for supporting this story so far. I love you all so much. Leave a like and comment down below of what you think of the story so far and as always I hope you enjoy reading it. Thank you guys......... secret author out! Peace😀😁