Chapter 2

Sam had a girlfriend. Pang! Another hole beat into my heart. I was staring at the hands that the hands that broke my heart. I knew sam had to of moved on, butI jsut did not want to believe it. The women was beautiful, she was full quiluette just like Sam. Her long black hair flowed to her waist. Her brown eyes were big and round. Her face was...well differat, she had jagged scares running down from her hairline down to her chin. They still made her absolutly beautiful. Her smile was sweet.

"Karson? Karson? Earth to Karson!" Leah's voice rang out, breaking em from my mind bable, for the second time that day. I looked at her, she was looking at me with a sad face

'Yeah?"

"I asked you what was in your hair?" My hand instantly went up to my hair. I realized she mant my feathers. I had four, two on each side.

"Oh you mean my feather extentions? They are attached to my hair with a bead that is smosheed down with plyers. It's somthing i learned from my California expieriance that I actually like." Leah laughed.

"Well they look really cool, i really like the green and black one, and the pink and black one, and the blue and black one, and the purple and black one!" Leah names all my feathers. I laughed while I fingerd my feathers. Leah had black hair with natural hightlights, I bet I could find a feather that would look amazing in her hair.

"I bet I could find you a really pretty one to go in you r hair, and if i put it in your hair it will be completly free. I think maybe a plain blue one, or a green. Hmm we will have to wait and see." I turned to Sam with a smirk playing acrossed my face. "You know they make feathers for guys aswell." He smiled then fake grimced.

"You really think you'll be able to get one of those things into my hair? you mucst not know me well enough."

"Oh please I know you better than anyone and you know it to." He smiled, but didn't say anything. i knew it was because his girlfriend was here. I wanted to hate her i just weanted to so bad, but she just seemed so nice. Even though she hasn't spoke to me yet. Her sile, it just melted you.

'So are you back for good?" Leah asked, breaking the awkward silence.

'Yep and if my mum is trying to move again, she's not moving with me." Leah laughed

'I sure hope so."

"I'm Emily" The women with sam said, fianlly introducing herself 'sam's fiancee' That killed me. He was getting married!

"I'm Karson" I said my voice breaking slitely

'Nice to meet you. How do you know Leah and Sam?"

'Well Leah and I have been best friends sewnse kindergarten and um-Sam and  I"

"Dated for 4 years" Leah finished, those were not the words I was going for I was hoping to say 'really good friends' or somthing like that. My face instanttly reddned, Emily seemed to just keep smiling though. Sam didn't look phased either, was I the only one?

'"Uh Yeah." I agree'd there was no reason to lie now that the truth was out.

"Oh well that's cool." Emily said, still smilng,

"Yeah, I guess. listen it was nice seeing you both and nice meeting you Emily, but I have to get Kennedi home for dinner. I have your number Leah so i'll text you." I smiled, still feeling a bit uncomfortable.

'Hey, Karson before you go. this saterday  some freinds of ours are having a bonfire. can you come? Please?" Sam asked and my heart sped up

"'Um yeah sure I guess I could come. Where is it at?"

"My house. You know where I live, don't you?"

'yeah I rember" How could I not? I was there everyday for 4 years.

"Cool, so i'll see you then? promise?"  I smiled

"Cross My heart, hope to die.."

"If I shall fail, I will stick a needle in my eye" we said in unison. I smiled like crazy. He rememberd! He actually remeberd! ah!" I started to walked way Kennedi go tthe pcitrue and followed me. Sma Uley still phased me, and he was getting married. Well this is going to be fun.

A/N Alright I am going to get one thing straigh. Leah and Sam never dated. Karson is kinda taking that up. I really hope you like it. I hope you like the bookcover as well, my friend Peyton made it :) Comment! Thank You!

Vasi~