Chapter 4

I stared at myself in my full length mirror I had in my room. I stared at my reflection. I had curled my black hair so that it was in a cascade of princess curls down my back. My outfit was simple, just like Leah instructed. I wore a pair of light jeans and a black long sleeve t-shirt. I was wearing my favorite flatt heeled black boots that went up to the bottem of my knee. I sighed, I didn't really want to go to this thing, I promised both Leah and Sam though so I have to go.

"Where are you going?" Kennedi asked as I walked down the stairs my curls bouncing. Kennedi sat at the kitchen table drawing in a notebook, did I mention she was an amazing artist. She did everything, she could draw, paint, scult she could even take really good pictures. She was amazing.

"Out with a few of my old friends." I smiled, Kennedi wern't like most siblings. We actually go along, I admite we wern't perfect, but we were better than most siblings.

"You mean Sammm?" Kennedi joking, I rolled my eyes. Kennedi loved Sam he was like a big brother to her. She absolytly loved it when Sam and I were together.

"Yes Sam, but you know Sam moved on. There's nothing I can do about it Ken, but you know what I bet Sam still loves you just like you were his little sister. Just like he used to." Kennedi smiled, they were always so close it made me sad to know that he and I wern't together anymore so I could'nt make Kennedi happy like she used to be when Sam was always around.

"Sam was always so good to you, unlike Adam." Kennedi wrinkled her nose as she mentioned the name, and I flinched. She realized she said it and coverd her mouth. "Oh Karson i'm so sorry! I complelty forgot who I was talking to!"

"It's alright Kennedi. It's really alright." I sucked in a breath, gave my sister a hug and walked into the night. Sam lived down the street from me. Only 5 houses down, of course he didn't know that yet. Kennedi's mention of Adam kinda shook me up a little bit. Adam...well i never thought about him. Well I tried not to. Somtimes I just couldn't help it. When Mum or Kennedi broght it up I never spoke to them about it. It brought back horrible memories, memories that will never be able to go away I walked up to Sam's drive way unsure of what else to do I knocked on the door.I waited for a few minutes, but no one answerd. I waited for a minute and just as I was turning to go I heard a voice I reconized.

"Karson"I turned to meet Sam's eyes and smiled

"Oh hi Sam."

"Sorry for not mentioning anything, everyone is outback come on i'll show you." I smiled and nodded walking along with him.

"So how are you?" I asked hqating the awkward silence that was coming between us.

"Good, you know hanging out with the guys. You rember Paul don't you? Yeah he's here tonight. Make sure to stay clear of him once he has had a couple of drinks" Sam and  I both laughed, we both knew how that went down. Paul has always been a good friend of Sam. So he and I of course got along. Sam looked at me for a minute and in his face I swore the look he gave me was just like the one he used to give me when we were dating. His face, fillied with love, compassion, and so much more. But I thinkI was just imaginig it. I mean the man was getting freaking married. Yeah I thought it was wrong. He was only 19, but whatever floats his boat. We walked into the backyard were there was alot of comotion and did I mention alot of hot shirtless guys?

A/N Hope ya'll liked it! I really just wipped this chapter up in 10 minutes. I will update soon. Please Comment! Oh and what do you think is up with Adam? let me know!