Chapter 11

Karson Pov

I sat on the couch with Kennedi next to me. I watched her sketched something. I couldn't exacly see what she was scetching, but I could tell she liked what she was doing. She face was smiling widly as her hand and pencil glided around the paper. I smile as I watched my little sister  do the thing she loved. I thought about how much Sam and her got along and how much it hurt her when we broke up. It hurt me to see her hurt, but I knew it was for the best and better than having a long distance relationship. Better for him and me. Thats why I couldn't tear him and Emily apart. I refused to come between a romance. that was so unlike me....I wanted him so badly. I really did. My heart beat for him...I was so sure of it. I jumped when I heard a punding on the door. Kennedi looked up, but I was already at the door. the door swung open and I can face to face with...the one and only Sam Uley.

My breath caught in my throught I didn't know what to do. Kennedi ended up at my side She was smiling widly. I knew she was excited to him but I didn;t want her to see him. Not yet not so soon. Not after that day.

"Sammy! What are you doing here?" Kenndi was vibrating with excitment

'Hey K. Long time no see. I just need to talk with your sister for a second, but I promise I will come and see you when your done." Kennedi's eyes lit up and she ran upstairs with her sketchbook