chapter six

monday morning

september 26th, 2011

6:21am

- - -

"Ryan, my classes start today." I whined into the phone as Ryan begged to come over. I really didn't have time, today was my first day of senior year, and Ryan coming over would NOT help me make it there on time.

"So do I, baby, but I'm dying to see you." He said, so softly and sweetly I could swear my heart melted a bit. I sighed and walked over to my closet, pulling a pink tank top proclaiming "Blonds Are The Best" that Ryan had got for me a few days ago, saying "It's true." With a wink and a kiss that made me light-headed.

I balanced my phone in between my ear and my shoulder as I grabbed some jean shorts from a hanger.

"Alright, fine,” I could hear him celebrating and I couldn't help but laugh. “But only for 20 minutes...max.”

His celebration stopped short, and I could tell he was pulling the puppy dog face.

“Olivia, darling, you don't understand. You're my air. I need more than 20 minutes to be able to make it until tonight.”

I laughed and headed to the bathroom, clothes in hand.

“You mean, you need a 'pleasure' buddy to make it through the day.” I smirked.

“No. I need you. You just fit both roles.” He teased, making me laugh.

“Well, you get 20 minutes today. Take it or leave it, I have to get in the shower.”

“In that case, can my 20 minutes start now?”

“Good bye, Ryan.” I laughed and hung up, hopping into the shower.

- - -

When I got out, I slipped on my favorite push-up bra and panties, then my shorts and my shirt. I looked in the mirror, my eyes widening at how low-cut the top was. I needed a cami, asap. I hurried to my closet and dug around for my cami. Where on Earth...?

Before I could find it, I heard the doorbell. Ryan can't see me wearing it like this. I grabbed the first thing my eyes laid on--my silk robe. Making my way to the front door, I could see Ryan standing there waiting patiently on my front porch. I smiled and opened the door to see him with a bouquet of my favorite flowers, wildflowers.

“Good morning, gorgeous.” He said, pulling me up against him with his free hand. He kissed me softly and let go, handing me the flowers.

“Aw, Ryan, these are beautiful.” I murmured, admiring them.

“I picked them myself...from our meadow.” He declared proudly.

“You what?” I said softly, looking up into his deep brown eyes. He smiled and nodded, cupping my face with his hands.

“You heard right, baby. I picked them just for you.” He kissed my nose gently, causing me to smile. Oh, I loved it when he did that. He was about to kiss my forehead when I stood up as tall as I could on my tippy-toes to kiss him on the lips. He kissed back and I could feel him smiling against my lips. I placed my small hands onto his abs, tracing them subconsciously. I could feel the indentations under his button up shirt that he was wearing with the sleeves rolled up to right before his elbow. He slowly started kissing down my neck, to my collarbone as I slid my thumb underneath his shirt where there was a gab in-between the buttons. He gasped slightly and I quickly pulled away, a blush tinting my cheeks.

“Sorry.” I said quietly, and he tilted my head up to look him in the eyes, a smirk on his face.

“That's probably one of the hottest things you've ever done.” Again, my face flushed and he laughed. “You're blushing again, baby.”