1 | whatever it takes

Watch the trailer above

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

  N O T E     

If you have skipped all the chapters before this, then YOU SKIPPED OVER THE ACTUAL START OF THE BOOK. This book starts two chapters before this, titled:
0 | preface

If you haven't already read it, then I recommend for you to read that first (:

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

A N A S T A S I A1 | whatever it takes

A N A S T A S I A
1 | whatever it takes

SWEAT AND ALCOHOL is all that I smell as I walk down into the basement of Blackfall, filled with men and women crowded together. It's still early, so the rush hour isn't here yet.

Cheering can be heard from all areas of the bar since the fight circle is in the center.

I'm here to check the place out and see some fighters that may be my competition.

The place that I usually fight at got shut down by the cops, but I'm so ready to take over this one.

The main reason I'm here is to see if the rumors are true... that the leader of the second strongest gang, The Bronze Demons, is their best fighter.

With my dad being the leader of The Royal Reapers, which is currently the strongest, we're bound to be enemies.

I just hope he's here right now or maybe later tonight when I come to fight.

"Ryder! Ryder! Ryder!" The crowd begins cheering even louder than before and I begin pushing my way through the crowd to see the fight.

Two guys are fighting in the circle, well one of them is while the other guy is laying on the ground trying to block all of the punches.