3 | so goddamn attractive

A N A S T A S I A  3 | so goddamn attractive

A N A S T A S I A 
3 | so goddamn attractive

IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS now and I live with my mom again.

Honestly, I loved living with my dad and his gang. The majority of the gang and their families lived at our gang house in the town right next to Rosemoor called Aramoor.

It's pretty close to here, so I was never that far from my mom.

When I went to go live with them, they all helped me get in better shape, so that I wasn't self-conscious anymore.

Living with the gang taught me many things, including ways to improve my fighting and how to race.

I've learned how shoot guns and use knives now because my dad wanted me to be stronger, they turned me into a fighter.

There's one thing that my dad used to always say as I practiced, and it was...

Fight from your heart.

I haven't forgotten because that is what makes me stronger, but some day it could become my weakness...

Something that most people don't know about me is that I have an older brother... Well, I had an older brother.

His name was Ander Martinez, he was 4 years older than me and he lived with our dad until the day he died.

Ander died in a car accident last year when a drunk driver crashed into him head on... Neither of them survived the crash.

We got really close when I moved in with dad at the gang house where he also lived and this past year without him has been really hard for me.

Thats why I decided to go live with my mom again, I want to spend less time at the gang house because everywhere I go all I see is him and it hurts.

The gang used to always go to this bar with illegal fighting in Aramoor where I was the undefeated fighter, known by my alias name, Ray.

Although, it was recently shut down so I'm going to be fighting at the bar I checked out earlier today called, Blackfall.