IF YOU ARE READING THIS

IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF READING, "THE FIGHT FOR LOVE" PLEASE READ THIS ANNOUNCEMENT!!

With much consideration, I have decided to put the rewritten version inside of this book because this is the story most of you guys are finding and reading. I want you guys to read the best version there is and something that I'm proud of.

I'd rather you guys read the rewritten version before the unedited original since I'm just very unhappy with the old one, but don't worry!

If you were in the middle of reading and would like to continue, the full completed story is available in another book called, "The Fight For Love | Original Version" on my profile!

The Rewritten Version of "The Fight For Love" is an ongoing story that will be updated frequently. I do not currently have an updating schedule but my goal is to update at least once a week.

I want to thank all of you so much for reading this story, it's my baby and I hope you love it as much as I do. Although I've been editing the Rewritten Version and it is much better than the original, there will still be mistakes as I am in no way a professional writer.

Enjoy the story!

The Rewritten Version will be up shortly!