20 | we all die eventually

A N A S T A S I A20 | we all die eventually

A N A S T A S I A
20 | we all die eventually

WHAT THE FUCK just happened? Kendall punching Ryder was something I never thought I'd see as he was never one for violence, but I guess I'm not the only one who's changed in the past two years...

Not long after the first punch was thrown did I see why everyone feared Ryder. Before I could blink or say anything, he had Kendall on the ground as he continuously threw punch after punch.

A crowd had surrounded us and I didn't know what to do. Just because Kendall has hurt me doesn't mean I want to see him killed. Ryder is the leader of a gang, who knows how far he is willing to go when someone goes against him...

"Stop, please stop." I say, but not loud enough for everyone to hear because I don't want anymore attention to be on me. To my surprise, Ryder's fist stops in mid air as his head snaps to me. He heard, he stopped.

We didn't break eye contact as he stared at me. What is he looking for? Why is he the only person who doesn't seem to overlook me when I pretend to be this person that I no longer am?

Kendall shoves Ryder off of him, causing him to look away from me as he watches Kendall stand from the ground to wipe his bloodied nose. His eyes return to mine, but I look down because I do not want him to see through me like he seems to do so easily, I'm supposed to be timid not confident.

"Don't start something, you know you can't finish, Hart." Ryder says to Kendall before walking off and the crowd begins to disperse as they realize that the fight is over.

I look up to see Kendall shaking his head before he storms down the opposite hall and out of the school doors.

It feels like there's a war going on inside my head. Part of me feels guilty for what happened and the other part of me feels like I should be glad Kendall just got the shit beat out of him.

I guess my body made it's own choice because without even realizing it, I'm walking towards the doors he just went through. Kendall was someone who meant so much to me for almost all of my life, so I guess no matter how much he's hurt me, there will always be some little part of me that loves him...