14

~smut yo~ ty Angela for the help <3

"Troye? You can stay over if you'd like to? " Connor offered, smiling at the boy sitting on his couch. Troye shook his head, "I don't want to intrude-" He began, but Connor cut him off, by sliding onto his lap, wrapping his legs around his torso.

"Shush, you're not intruding at all. Please stay?" Connor asked, resting his arms on Troye's shoulders.

The taller boy rolled his eyes playfully, "Well since you're begging me to stay." He giggled, kissing Connors cheek.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Connor asked, looking into troyes blue eyes. "yeah sure" He smiled in response, trailing his finger tips up Connor's torso, causing his breath to hitch slightly.

"Or we can just stay like this?" Troye smirked, peppering kisses down Connor's jaw line, and trailing his hands down to his hips.

Connor hummed in approval, tilting his head to the side to allow Troye more access.

Even though him and Troye had been together for a month now, He had never been touched in this way before, and now he knew how much he was missing.

Troye's plump lips gently kissed all over Connors neck, but soon they became less gentle, and he was nibbling in several places, leaving little red marks that would bruise over.

He found Connors sweet spot, and he sucked and nibbled on it, getting turned on by the moans that left Connors mouth.

"mmh yes Troye..." Connor moaned, letting his eyes flutter shut in pleasure. His hands soon found Troye's hair and he tangled his fingers in it, pulling gently.

Troye detached his lips from Connors neck, getting a small whine of disapproval from the older boy. He giggled at his neediness, and lifted his chin, taking a moment to stare into his green eyes.

He really was beautiful.

After a brief moment, their lips connected in a bruising kiss, sending tingles down Connors spine.

Their lips fit together perfectly, like a puzzle. Connor parted his lips, letting Troye's tongue mingle with his own.

After their make out session, things quickly got more heated, their bodies beginning to grind against each other.

Troye paused, breaking the kiss and looking into Connors glazed eyes, clouded with lust. Connor whined as they separated.

They panted heavily against each other, trying to catch their breaths. "Con, babe, how far did you want to go? I don't want to rush you or do anything you'll regret." Troye asked anxiously.

"Troye, I want this, really bad. I need you. " Connor pleaded, and hearing those words made Troye more turned on.

He pushed their lips together once again, but Connor cut it short. "bedroom." he said simply, and Troye nodded, looping his arms under Connors ass and carrying him around his waist.

Connor directed him to the bedroom, which was just down the hallway.

The moment they reached the room, Troye set Connor down and shoved him against the wall, kissing down his jaw line again.