"I love you more"

the beginning is the same as chapter 20 btw

I drove around the expanse of LA looking for Connor anxiously. The sun was starting to set and my worries multiplied every second.

At this point, I had already phoned the police station and they were out looking as well. I knew I couldn't do this alone.

Driving a little further down the back parts of LA, there was a trail that led up a mountain, and Connors car was parked near it.

Panic surged through my bones and I halted the car, getting out as fast as I could.

"Connor! CONNOR PLEASE!" I shouted as I ran up the path, forgetting any possible dangers as I made my way to him.

There he stood, his back facing me, his feet shuffling closer and closer to the edge.

My heart sank and I didn't want to startle him, so I walked slowly towards him. I reached his still body, reaching out and grabbing his waist from behind.

(POV switch)

"Troye. no what are you doing here I need to go." he whimpered, his voice raw, and his eyes red from tears. Troye shook his head, placing his head in the crook of Connors neck.

"Don't do this Connor, come on, I'll get you help and we can build a future together. I love you so so much." At this point, Troye couldn't stop the choked sobs that escaped his mouth, and he backed up, allowing Connor to face him.

"I love you too, but you need to let me go." Connor said, a bitter smile on his face. "no. no. no" Troye shook his head violently, his eyes pleading Connor to stay.

"Please, Connor, let's go to my car, we can get you home and I'll take care of you just please please don't-" Troye rambled, but Connor cut him off by pressing his lips to Troye's quickly.

Troye took the opportunity to wrap arms tighter around Connor's waist, pulling him further from the edge.

As their lips seperated, Connor panted, a bitter sweet smile on his face. He backed up to the edge. " I love you Troye Sivan." he whispered, beginning to close his eyes.

I caught on quickly and instinctively reached forward, grabbing him by the shoulders and dragging him away from the edge.

"No! Troye let me gO!" he pleaded, trying to get out of my grip, but it was no use, I wasn't letting him go.

"I'm not loosing you Connah."

/

Ten years later

"dada!!"the two year old cried happily, waving his hands in front of his body. Connor smiled, scooping the small child into his arms.

"hi Ryan!" He giggled, pressing a soft kiss to the top of the toddlers head.

Troye walked up behind him, wrapping his arms around Connor from behind, causing the older boy to jump.

"You're home!" Connor beamed, setting the child down and spinning around to embrace Troye in a tight hug. Troye had been gone for two weeks prior, in Australia for some business things to do with his fourth album.

He still found time to write music and have a happy family, always putting them before anything work related.

Troye caressed Connors cheek, leaning down and connecting their lips in a slow kiss. Connors cheeks flushed red and he kissing him back joyfully.

They broke apart, hugging one last time before Troye scooped up Ryan, smiling playfully at him. "hi baby! Did you miss me?!" Ryan squealed in response, hugging Troye tighter, his auburn curls rushing against his fire head.

Connor awed at the sight, getting engulfed in a group hug by Troye. They stood there, their little, imperfect, but almost perfect, family.

Troye thought about how ten years prior changed everything. If he hadn't saved Connor, none of the would be happening. He would probably be living alone, still heart broken.

"I love you." Connor whispered, peering up, and flashing Troye a toothy smile.

"I love you more."

//

kinda short, but...

WhAT yOu THinK?!!

pls let me know I'm thirsty for comments lol

I hope you all enjoyed this shitty a/e it was fun to write

-mel loves u