19

t r o y e

After speeding to Connor's anxiously, I hopped out of my car, sprinting to the front door. My hands were shaking and I didn't know what to expect.

I knocked, and waited.

nothing.

I tried to open the door and it was unlocked. I went inside, feeling even more terrified at the piercing silence. "CONNOR!" I shouted, but got no answer.

I looked over every inch of his house, not finding a trace of him. Now I was really worried.

There was a small note on his bed, and I picked it up shakily, unfolding the frail paper.

troye,

you are the love of my life. you always will be. but I have come to realize that this planet does not need me anymore. I don't belong here.

I've been feeling this way for a while. and I swear mr.mellet if you even think about blaming yourself I will haunt your sorry ass. it's my fault.

now before you try to find me, just know, I'll be gone by the time you're reading this.

I love you so so much baby, but please don't hesitate to let me go. you deserve so much more than me. you deserve a future.

now I must say goodbye,
Connor x

Paralyzed. that's the word that describes how I felt, my feet glued to the floor, and hands shaking and tears falling down my cheeks.

"I will find you Connor." I said out loud, dropping the note and rushing out of the house.

//

this is so short but you guys deserved a lil update. the next one will be lonnnnnng and the last chapter!

- mel