It happened again

ROY'S POV
It as a year since I had broken up. Ya but when I meant IT HAPPENED AGAIN, I meant I had fallen in love again. I exactly don't know whether it was love or just another infatuation, which people like you and me keep going through.

But this time it was different. Every time I stocked a girl I knew whether she was of my reach or no. But this time though I knew she was not of my reach my heart wouldn't stop thinking about her. I told my heart to stop thinking. I wanted myself to be more focused.

Ya when I said FOCUSED I meant it with relation to studies. Ya I'm in med school and since I've entered this field I have tried to keep myself focused. I want to be the best Doctor the country had every got and also wanna set up an ICU.

Now leave apart everything let me make it more specific. Guys I was in love, badly in love and I could do anything to get her. Mark me when I say ANYTHING MEANS ANYTHING.

WHO SHE WAS????

Not so soon..

She defined beauty
She defined royalty
She defined hotness
She defined simplicity
She defined hell of everything.

She was the most amazing girl I had ever seen (when I say SEEN, I mean I had just seen her in a photo) and I felt that she was so precisely created by God and it felt like he had put all his fine art or skill or whatever you want to call it to make her

She first time I saw her I was like Na... It cant be her... Because I told myself that she doesn't even know that person named ROY ever exists.

But trust me ask yourself, it often happens that people like you and me always try to run in search of those things which are way beyond our reach...

All I knew was that I wanted her to be with me..

I wanted her everywhere

I wanted her for everything

Just once and for all.. If she could me mine then life would be on the highest cloud which you couldn't even imagine....