Who Are You Dear

My eyes wouldn't stop looking at her. And my hands wouldn't stop giving CPR.

I looked back at Aunt Mary and tried to make CPR more perfect.

I told her"Maam there is a Pulse-oxymeter in my shirt pocket can you please give it to me."

She wiped her tears and came close to me and removed the pulse oxy-meter from the pocket. I asked her to put it to Aunt Mary's finger. I couldn't find a pulse yet..

I moved back, closed my fist and lifted my hand and banged it with great force on her chest just superficial to her heart.
And then she finally woke up and there it was The PULSE was back

I took a breath of relief..

The relative of Aunt Mary Caught my hand and started kissing it and she said "Thank you Doctor. Thanks for saving her life. I owe you a lot doctor. " and she continued to kiss my hand.

I asked her to calm down. Thank god by that time the lift had started again.

I took her to the ICU and stabilized her.

When I was stabilizing her a lot of stuff was going through my mind.

I went and sat in my cabinet and began to rewind the things which had happened in the lift.

When she was asking me to save her aunts life she was no less than a mother pleading to save her child's life.

When she was weeping a strand of hair came ahead. She nicely played with it and put it behind her ear. Trust me I would die 1000 times to see that scene again.

When she came close to me I could feel her soft hands touch the skin of my body through my pocket.
The tingling effect I had when she put her hand was like me demanding for ONCE MORE.

When she came close to me her Lavender perfume drove me mad and left me bedazzled. When I sensed the fragrance of her conditioner I felt like I was walking around in a rose garden.

And the way she kissed my hands I wish she could continue to do that. Her moist lips and their soft touch

By the time I could think anything more guess what there was a knock at my door.
I said, "Come in please."
There she stood in front of me with those mesmerizing eyes. I don't know why but I wanted to ask her whether we had met earlier. Anyway I looked at her and asked her to take the seat.

I was so particular in noticing people that I could see a mole just on right side of her neck. Within minutes the lavender fragrance of her perfume was all over my cabinet.

"Yes Maam tell me what's wrong? "I asked her.

She put forward her hand to introduce herself and said, "Hi,  I'm Miss.Fernandes."

"Ok, Miss.Fernandes, tell me how can I help you. "

"Doctor thanks a lot for saving my aunt' s life. She means a lot to me. "

I said"Miss.Fernandes don't say Thank you its my duty. "

The question was going on through my mind  whether I had seen her before. 
Should I ask her about it.

Should I. 

Yes

No. No.  No

"Miss Fernendes have we met before? I mean did we come across each other anytime. "

She replied "No doctor. Why is it that you feel so? "

I said,"No I just felt that we met somewhere. Anyway leave it. I think you need rest Miss. Fernendes. "

"I'll take your leave now Doctor. " she said.  I replied,"Don't call me doctor you can call me Roy."

"Ok Roy. See you soon."

She began to leave my cabinet. I don't know what ran out of my mind and it came out of my mouth "Miss. Fernendes I must tell you that you have very very pretty and mesmerizing eyes."

She didn't say anything. Her blush and they way she put her strand of hair behind her ear was enough to tell me that she loved the complement.