Ignorance - a bliss

As promised, 2 days were over and Aunt Mary was out of the ICU. My work load was increasing.

I entered the attendant's room to grab a cup of coffee. As soon as I came out,
I saw a known face entering Aunt Mary's room.

I just peeped in to see who the person was.

It was ROCHELLE.

How did she know Aunt Mary?

Anyway that's none of my business. I got a pile of files to go through and solve plenty of cases.

I moved ahead and continued to do my work. I was so busy with my schedule, that I didn't attend Aunt Mary that day.

Emergency after Emergency.

Blood after Blood.

Lives after Lives to safe.

I wish I had 10 more hands with me here in Canada to help save Trauma Patients.

I was sitting with a group of specialist doctors in my cabin when I had a knock at my door.

I screamed , "Yes, come in. " With the number of increasing emergences I guess I became more aggressive. I had made aggression as my strength.

Miss. Fernendes slowly opened the door and entered .

Before she could say anything, I frowned at her, "Can't you see I have lives to save? I'm not bloody free to solve your damn problems. So please take your problems and leave."

I didn't even look at her when I said this. I get so engrossed with my patients that I'm was least bothered about whats going on around me.

I settled the case on which I had been working and quickly ran to the next.
The next patient was monitored in the room just beside that of Aunt Mary's.

I just completed the chart work and came out. There she was again.

"Miss. Fernendes ,I'm already having a busy day. I think you should get it, when I said that I'm busy. And I'm really sorry, I guess I was a fool to help you, even when you didn't ask for it." I bashed these words on her face and went ahead. I didn't wanna hear anything from her after what happened 2 days ago.

12 hours of hardwork finally came to an end. I saved many lives. I appreciated my team for their support.

The feeling of saving all the patients and just loosing one patient on whom you have worked hard is just like scoring 24.5/25.

I couldn't save the patient beside Aunt Mary's room. And that kept on bothering me.
I came out and started moving through the passage that leads to my cabin.

Someone kept a hand over my shoulder. I did not turn behind to see who the person was, because the feel of the touch was quite enough for me to recognize it.

I knew it was Miss. Fernendes. Her soft, moist and baby hands were quite easy to detect. I had already told her twice to leave me alone but she wouldn't.

I turned behind, caught hold of her arm and pushed her across the wall and shouted at her,"What is the matter with you? What is wrong with you? Can't you leave me alone? "

I could hear her breath clearly.
Miss Strand had come ahead as usual . There was hardly any distance between us.
I could see the urge in her eyes to talk to me. But I had become a beast throughout the whole day.
Her fragrance.....was driving me mad.

There was an eye contact for about 15 seconds.
Those beautiful eyes, that mesmerizing fragrance and her best friend Miss. Strand made me forget what I was gonna speak to her.

By the time I could start scolding her, she kept her finger on my lips and tried to SUSHHHHHH... me.

The eye contact continued and she said, "Just keep quiet. "

I removed the finger with my hand and said, "No.. Let me........ "

She pressed my lips harder with her index finger.

I don't know what power that small, tiny, moist, soft finger had but this time I couldn't say a word. Those eyes tried to search what was going wrong within me. I was holding her hand so tightly that I could feel her Pulse beat raise. I felt that her heart would burst like a volcano.

She looked at me and said "Just listen to what I say and please do not interrupt. I don't know whats wrong with you all that I wanna say is I'm really sorry for what happened 2 days ago. I'm possessive about him and I wouldn't like anyone say anything about him. Roy, I'm really sorry for that. "

The eye contact still continued. I pushed that strand of her behind. Moved close to her. Her head was tilting towards me. He stood on her toes to reach me. I just tiled my head.
Both our eyes were looking into each others.

......

"SORRY. " that's what we both said at the same time and began to run away from eachother. We even ran into eachother while we were trying to find our way out.

---------------------------------------------------------
Guys please do like if you like it...

I badly need your reviews plzzz tell me if anything is wrong.

Really sorry for the spelling mistakes hope you all will understand.

Recommend it to others if you'll like it.

Loads of love.

Thank You keep reading.