NOW JASON SURPRISED US

"What the hell are you doing man? You got to be kidding me Jason. It's your marriage and this is the time you are showing up?. And why is the suitcase in your hand? The sling bag? Jason, she's been waiting for you since so long . You are late and what is all this. Why aren't you in your suit?"

He just waited for me to finish and didn't bother to answer all these questions and just asked, "Where is Aliya? "

I felt like punching his nose.

I kept calm and pointed towards the entrance.

He hesitated to walk but collecting confidence walked ahead.

He entered into the church. Everyone was struck in awe with his attire. He moved close to her caught hold of her hand and.....

He removed his engagement ring and kept it on her palm.

What the.......

I moved to him caught hold of his collar "Hehhh... You.... What the hell do you think you are doing Jason?? What is wrong with you??."

He pushed my hand and looking aggressively at me. He said, "Look, you better stay out of this. I'm in no way answerable to you. "

Jason looked at Aliya.

By this time whatever had happened, she was half broken, shattered. She was like a feather floating on water which was present in a glass filled to its brim.
Another blow of air and it would fall off. This was the condition of her heart.

"Aliya just listen to me and allow me to speak. Look I had no intention of doing this but all I can say is that I'm really sorry. I know I'm not worth any other girl after doing this to you. It's just that in the past few days I'm feeling that we, as a couple are not working out. "This is what Jason was saying when I cut him off and said,"For God's sake, do you know what you are speaking. Jason it was you who asked her out. You proposed to her. And now, what is this?"

Jason responded , "You please keep your mouth shut. I have asked you to stay out of it.. ALIYA you have started to irritate me. You are so childish, grow up. Become mature. You act immature and then end up in problems. I'm done solving them.

I loved you at a point in my life.

I proposed to you because you loved me way beyond I loved you. I didn't wanna break your heart.

But I have to do this today. I'm really sorry ALIYA. "

ALIYA was broken .The guy she loved so much. Her dream guy ,you may say, was not her anymore. I doubt she would say anything.

"Jason, you are her fiancee. Its your responsibility to be through her tough times. And if you say things like this, what will she do?. Please stay back Jason. I beg out my heart to you. Please stay back. Don't spoil this. " I literally begged out to him.

All I wanted was to stop the tears flowing through her eyes. She was in pain, that's all I can say. I wished he stayed back.

But he pushed me aside, looked at her, didn't even give her a chance to say something and left the church.

With 100's of people all around, struck in shock, Jason had destroyed us all with just one hit.

I had tried my best. I wanted JASON to stay back for ALIYA. That was the last thing I wished on earth. But that would keep her happy.

She just stood there with tears continuing to flow down from her delicate eyes.

I was very angry, more of depressed. I didn't wanna say anything to ALIYA. She was not in a state to be spoken with.

I came out of the Church and sat on a bench which was a few yards in front of it. I put my hand on my head and was just thinking what else could be more worse for a girl like ALIYA?

Her marriage had broken even before it began.

I was trying to calm myself. I don't know what I would have done to JASON if ALIYA wouldn't have loved him.

Someone came and sat beside me. I could feel the bench move a bit.

Someone tapped on my shoulder.

I didn't look who it was.

What that person said left me in awe and I hope it will leave you too.

"She looked liked a small kid who had cried the whole day and finally got tired and slept off.

She looked like a single star in the whole dark sky without which the moons beauty wouldn't be noticed.

She looked like a pearl which when studded on gold would enlighten its beauty.

She was nothing to me but yet I had so much to say about her.

Do you remember these words ROY.

Ill tell you from where these lines are. It's from your diary ROY

This is what you feel about me ,right ROY?"

I turned my face to look at that  person.
It was Aliya saying all this.

--------------------------------------------------------