vi| isolation

"Who were you talking to, Jimin?" Dr.Min asked softly, sitting down on the end of the orange-haired boy's bed.

"My friend, Taehyung." Jimin answered, "did you hear what he was saying?"

Yoongi shook his head, "Jimin, I-"

"You didn't? You'd love Taehyung, Yoongi!"

The doctor decided to go with it, knowing what was probably wrong with Jimin. It wasn't just a sudden thing, incidents like this had been going on since before Jimin was even admitted to hospital - or so his files reported.

"Do you have other friends that visit you, Jimin?"

The boy looked upset at this, "no, I only have Taehyung, but we've been best friends for years, so its okay."

Jimin showed a great deal of sorrow in his earthen eyes, and a downcast look was set on his pale face. He was terribly lonely; often finding himself laying in a deep, stygian ocean, solitary and in a state of stillness. Although, as dark and isolated as he felt, his room was light and immaculate.

"Jimin, how did Taehyung suddenly leave?"

The boy shrugged, "i don't know, he'll be here sometimes, then he'll just go."

Dr.Min wrote down something onto paper on his clipboard, the scratching of the pen being the only audible thing in the room.

They spoke for a while longer, and as the doctor was about to leave, he felt a weak grasp around his wrist.

"Don't leave..." Jimin's voice cracked, "I'm lonely."

The doctor sighed, moving his hand so his fingers intertwined with Jimin's thin, frail ones.

"I'll come back, I promise. Eat your breakfast for me, okay?"

"Okay." He let go of the thin grasp he had on Yoongi's soft hands, watching the mint haired doctor leave.

Outside, Yoongi softly clicked the door shut and sighed. The lonely, sickly boy inside room 116 had schizophrenia.

He was not okay, but Yoongi would do his best to make sure that he ended up being better.

i update so slowly im sorry!:(

i should be updating sooner now anyway~