PART 2: GIVE ME THE BREAK

"I will give u my powers," I said..... my dream. the dream. I was talking to someone. who could it be. I mean I've only talked to one person and that was Kyle.

the next morning, I looked like a ghost at breakfast. Good thing it was Saturday. " Are you able to see ghost now to?" Kyle asked.

" No, I just woke up to a weird dream," I told him.

" Well, did you give my offer a thought?" he asked again.

" if I kill you on accident, it won't mean good things for me," I told him.

" I guess so, but, what makes you think that I'll die right away or die at all?" he asked me.

" Can you please stop asking questions?" I shot back at him.

" Maddi you are my sister and I will do anything to make sure u have a normal life," he said.

" I know but, I'm scared big bro," I said as I start to cry. He came over and hugged me and told me everything will be alright. He walked away and my foster dad walked into the kitchen. He grabbed a cup of coffee and sat at the table." What's up buttercup?" my foster dad, Randy Berry said.

" Oh nothing, just talking to Kyle," I said smiling.

" Ok , so do u want to go fishing?" he asked.

" Yea, I'll go get ready," I said. I love to fish but then I dint like to fish. Its not normal to get a headache from fishing. Kyle has me choking from the thought of me giving him the powers. maybe I mite gain more from fishing. I'm scared... The dream has me thinking and really hard. Its scary... Every thought, I have could be death for him.

My cell phone rings and I jump. " Hello," I say.

" Maddi, you have to come to the holders meeting," said my best friend, Ryley.

" I can't I'm going fishing with my dad," I said.

" Well, I can't do it by myself," she says.

" I'm sorry you have to do it today," I say and then hang up. I didn't mean to be mean but, I can't cancel on my dad. He is a hard worker and when he wants to spent time with his kids, then he should, I mean I can't deal with the stupid holders. The holders control everyone and everything that deals with their realm. But, I am in the USA, so, I don't think anyone can stop me from going with my dad.

" Maddie, its time to go, sis," said Kyle.

" I'll be there in a bit," I holler down the stairs. I grab my phone and my jacket, and head down stairs.

" Hey, Kevin called the home phone and asked if u wanted to hang out with him and Ashley," Kyle said to me and I gave him my look. The look that says no because he's a jerk.

" Never, he broke my heart for my cousin," I said and headed to the truck.

" Kevin, didn't mean to sis," he said.

" Are u trying to get rid of me or something?" I asked.

" No, mads, I'm not," he sat down and stopped trying to fight.

Kevin is my ex-boyfriend. And Ashley is my cousin. He broke up with me to be with the love of his life. I want to burn him so bad. But Kyle sticks up every time he's brought up.

Now, Ashley is a spoiled little bitch, she has stole everything from me, gosh I wish she was dead. " Hey, sis, what are you thinking about?" Kyle says.

" Kyle, I would leave your sister alone you two have been fighting a lot," my dad says to annoying older brat.

" Dad why did you choose to get a foster child?" I ask breaking the mood. " because your mother can't have kids but she wanted one more," he says.

" Why won't you adopted me than?" I ask.

" Because, we wanted to do a try out year and we just forgot to adopted you," he answered.

" Oh," I said.

I think of me when was moved from two different homes before I set foot at the berrys' home. It's like a break, the break that I always wanted. No one, even Ashley, can take this away from me.