PART 5: SPRING FLING: good or a bust?

I put on my pink fluffy and sparkly dress that's strapless. I strap my pink wedges and put on make up. I curl my hair. I hear a knock on my door it was Jesse I told him to come in.

" Are you still mad at me?" he asked.

" Kinda," I say.

" I love you and I hope you know that," he says.

I turn to him when I get done curling my hair. " I love you too, but I'm just scared," I say as I kiss him. Then we sit on my bed and make out awhile when I noticed it was time to go.

" I'm surprised my mom let you up here," I said.

" Yes she said you are old enough to know what to do and not to do,"

" I guess we are walking. I could carry you," he says and smiles.

" That would be nice but I can walk," I say looking at my shoes.

" OK what ever you say," he laughs. I jump into his arms and we walk to the school.

When we get there I look around and looks great. When he goes to talk to a friend I head to the bathroom and sit on the floor. Then, I hear someone crying.

" Hello, what's wrong?" I ask.

" Nothing its none of your business," the girl says.

" who is in there?" I ask. She walks out.

" who do you think," she says.

" Kendall, what's wrong," I ask.

" I was suppose to come here with Jesse," she whines.

" He's mine," I say getting to be momma bear.

" clam down I know, Maddi," Kendall says.

" Sorry," I say.

" Its just he asked me first and then he said never mind. Then I see him walking in with you, well carrying you," she says crying.

" Its okay, Kendall, I heard Alex Markings was here alone," I said trying to cheer up the bitch.

" Oh no, last minute, Mali asked him to the dance," she said.

" Kendall, I have to go, okay, I'm sorry," I say walking out not waiting for her to respond.

I look for Jesse around the gym. Then I see him with Talia and I go over then he comes over to me and kisses me on the lips. I look up at him disappointed.

" what's wrong, babe?" Jesse said.

" You asked Kendall first and then dumped her?" I ask.

" Yes because I want to be with you," he smiling.

"Okay," I say and then I kiss him. The kiss felt like it lasted forever. Because the next thing I knew we were at his house, in his room, on his bed. He got on top of me and was kissing me all over. I stayed at his house.

" How did you sleep, beautiful," he said.

I roll over and look at him," just wonderful next to you,"

'

" You look sick," he said.

" I'm fine," I say. that not the truth I felt really sick.

" Okay, let's, go eat," he said.

" Did we have sex last night?" I ask before we leave.

"Yea, why did you not like it?" he asked.

" I did, I just thought it was a dream," I said.

" Oh, it wasn't a dream, babe,"

I'm sorry, Jesse, I have to go," I said and then ran out the door. OH NO!!!!