normal...

As I got up out of bed, Jesse came in with breakfast. He brought muffins, donuts, and pop tarts, all which I love. “Jesus, Jesse are you trying to get me fat,” I say pointing at the food.

                “Maddibug this isn’t or you,” he said smiling real big.

                “Ok then what’s for me?” I asked frowning because it looked really good.

                He pulled out a pink cardboard box,” this is though.”

I unwrapped the bow from the box and there was a cupcake inside. The cupcake was vanilla and had white frosting on the top. The frosting also had something written on it. It said “will you marry me?”, with the ring in the frosting… that’s a sticky mess…

I looked up and smiled and before I could say anything, his phone rang. He cursed softly and the left the room. I frowned and put some make up on that I haven’t worn in forever… three months… since the girls were born. They are in the hospital still since they were born early up thanks to my brother.

As I walked in I signed in saying who I was and who for, I picked up Lillian and changed her clothes, and noticed a birthmark on her side, it is like the one me and Jesse have. The birthmark is a heart wrapped in vines. Jesse was already in there and changed abbi for me.

I picked up abbi and carried them both over to a rocking chair, one out of the 13 or 14 chairs. The room was full of baby animals and creatures. The walls were baby colors made into rainbows. It is very pretty.

I heard a scream from outside the room; I hurried out there leaving the girls in their crib crying. As looked next to a wall there was a nurse, she had blood on her arm and she was dead. I knew he would turn this power into a horrid thing. I panicked from there. I could feel my face getting warm and everything.  I couldn’t fine him anywhere. He was nowhere.

I ran down serval hallways til, I see light dart around.. I curse to myself, I cant handle this shit anymore. No I want to be normal.. god damn…

a/n note

 heres a short chapter sorry I haven't updated forrrrrrrrrrrrever.. sooooo sorry friends!!!! I hope you like my story vote comment share pleaseeeeee for cheeseeeeeeee!!!!

                                                CYAAAAA!!! FRIENDS!!!!!