PART 9: DREAM

dear Jesse, 

I love you so much. but I have to go. I'm in trouble. like always.... kyle can take over.... I'll miss you bye I love you. 

PS...tell everyone 

love Maddi, 

I wrote him a note and left my room. last might was all a dream. it was midnight so no one was awake. Kyle do take over.

I got a call from Jesse.

" Maddi where the fuck are you?" Jesse said with sadness in his voice. 

" I can't tell you, love," I say. 

" Bullshit you will tell me. You have our baby," he says. 

" I know but I have to go away. You can't touch me, kyle has my powers," I said. 

" Maddi, fuck that. do you remember anything? you and me both gave our powers to kyle so we could have a normal life," he said. 

" But, I was locked in a musty cell," I said with anger. 

" No you weren't Maddi, you passes out from the powers and then we left you at the house and kyle got kicked out afterwords, for smoking pot and drinking," he said. 

" sorry but I have to away," I say once again. 

" bullshit, babe, I love you and I'm going crazy, because I thought you were going to kill yourself," Jesse said with anger. 

"Sorry I just feel like a cream," I say crying. 

" No you aren't yes your hair and eyes changed but you aren't a freak," he said. I hung up on him and cried harder. As I walked to my favorite tree that looked like it was dying. I take a few steps toward the tree and the tree perked up. I still had some in me. I still could save all the dead trees. 

I sat in the tree, I was still very tired of this. I dozed off and then I heard," hey, sis, I knew you would be here." 

" Kyle get away," I said. 

" I bet you miss this tree," he wasn't asking a question he was stating the truth. 

" get away," I said. 

" I bet you don't remember last night," you almost killed me. Then when you passed out everyone thought you were dead," he said. 

" Kyle, I know," I said. 

" You are always the smart one," Kyle said smiling. 

"I have to go home, Kyle. the home that isn't your home," I said. 

" mom always loved you more than me," he said as I walked to the road. 

"Kyle you know that isn't true," I said. 

" yes it is," he said." that's why I wanted to be you." 

" This isn't something to like," I said. " its a curse." I wanted to call Jesse o have him here just in case kyle tried to hit me. I could see his anger. 

" Do you want to know why I started drinking?" he said waving his fist. 

I stepped back," why kyle," 

" Because I thought mom and dad were going to give me away," he said hitting the tree. His hands were bloody and bruised, he walked away. 

I got a text message from Jesse saying he's coming to get me. I didn't reply I wanted to hide from the world.

******** hey everyone, I hope you like it so far..... don't forget to vote, comment, or share.************ 

xoxo from kalie