PART 11: LEAVING

I walk out the house, crying. I don't even want for my mom to follow I leave seen I can't drive, I walk along the road. I don't now why I doing this maybe I should wait for Jesse so he can drive.

  I shouldn't walk, when I now my ankles are going to hurt. I call Jesse.

   " hey, babe," Jesse says.

     " Have you been to my house?" I ask.

    " Yeah I have," he said. " I didn't bother to call. I thought you didn't need me."

    " Jesse, I always need you I don't know what I'm doing and I'm alone and I just need you." I said.

    " I love you, and I thought you left me for good, Maddi," he said.

    " I love you too, Jesse, I just wanted some answers for some strange reason, I had this dream that make everything here so fake," I explained.

    " Don't let a dream fool you there are no answers that your father can answer. You have to understand that," he tells me.

" I know but every time the dream happens, I feel like I should find the answers," I say.

   " babe, there is nothing there for you," he said.

     " How do you know, Jesse?" I said.

" Because your life is here with me, love," he try to make me smile and fails. I always get myself in trouble.

    " Thanks baby, I will always love you," I said and then hung up. I waited for him to show up.

   It seemed like forever, for him to come, as I was waiting I felt sick and I felt like I was going to throw up. I walked two miles, in her and in sandals. Great choice to make. I don't know what I was thinking.

   " Maddi, wake up," I hear Jesse say.

    " Huh," I said.

    " wake up," Jesse said." let's go home."

      " where am I?" I ask not remember anything.

      " You are lying on the side of the road," he said with shock.

     " Oh shit, we have to leave we have to go find my dad," I say knowing what he's going to say.

     " No you are staying at my house because your mom doesn't want you to be stressed," he said. He hugs me and we start walking to the car.

    " I love u, Jesse," I say." no matter how stupid I'm being or bitchy I am you are always there for me."

   " Because I love you and nothing will stop me from loving you and caring for you!" he responds.

    I get a text from Kendall.

Kendall: Hey slut I heard you been fucking James.

Maddi: ummm..... no I haven't had sex since I've been prego.

Kendall: well stay a away from him and this is the only warning.

************* so for the next chapters we are going to focus on Jesse POV and more on the baby.... sorry it doesn't follow what its supposed to be*******

                           !!! Kalie!!!

and if anyone wants to draw pictures of the characters plz feel free to send them to my kik

          kaliezuggKaz