PART 12: THE DOCTOR

******** this chapter like my other is gonna be short maybe short******* sorry that they are so short*****

    " Well, Madelyn, it looks like you are four months along," Mr. Rory says to me with happy face.

    " Oh wow, I can't believe," I say.

     " Well, just wait," Mr. Rory said. We wait for ten minutes in silence.

      " What's wrong doc," I said stopping the silence.

     Well, you have twins...., but I think you need to be on bed rest because it looks like the are going to pishing on your spine so I wouldn't move so much," He tells me right away after a few more minutes of silence.

"What please repeat what the fuck you just said," I say scared.

  " twins and bed rest," he says and then walks off.

  " WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Jesse comes in furious.

   " What wrong?" I ask.

    " What did you say to the doctor?" he asked me while he was pacing.

    " I asked him the repeat what he fucking said, and don't yell at me asshole," I tell him.

   " just start walking, we are going to my house, now," he said and rubbed his temples.

We sit in his car in complete silence, it was killing me. " i got a text from Kendall and she called me a slut and said I was fucking James," i said breaking the silence. He stared at the road and didn't say anything til five minutes prior to my statement.

    ♠♥♠♥♠♥ what is Jesse going to say? what is he going to say about Kendall or Maddi's behavior.♠♥♠♥♠

                            love lots!!!!!