PART 6: 1 MONTH LATER

I laid in bed, thinking about a month ago. I haven't been to school. I haven't talked to Jesse. Kyle keeps saying I need to give up my powers so I can have a normal life.

I hate when he keeps pestering me about it. I'm a big girl I can do it if I'm ready.

I text Jesse about the appointment I went to today.

Maddi: hey sorry I haven't talked to u, or been to school.

Jesse: its fine babe, I'm glad your talking to me again.

Maddi: okay but Jesse I have something to tell u.....

Jesse: what's up baby??

Maddi: I'm pregnant.

Jesse: babe, I'm sorry I didn't mean to..

Maddi: it's okay I'm happy we did it plus u didn't do it on your own

Jesse: OK, well... I'm going to be a dad....

I didn't answer him because him saying that is going to make me feel weird for more then anything.

Kendall called me. I didn't answer. I can't face her just yet.

I can't face anyone. kyle walks in and sits by me on my bed.

" hey" kyle says.

" hi," I said.

" you need to eat something," he said frowning at me.

" Really I thought I was fat enough to stop eating," I said. By then Callie and Calie, the twins, walked in.

" Oh Maddi, where have you been?" Callie said.

" Yea, you missed the Master circle yesterday," Calie said.

" Well, it looks like you have some making up to do," Kyle said. I look around to see the faces wanting a reason but, I can't tell them yet. Not yet.

" What happened yesterday," I said wanted their faces to change expressions.

" Well a lot of people got thrown over to water. They are kinda not giving one a chance to chose. I mean the humans they want to be like us and they are making them go to a circle without finding out if they belong there," Callie said.

" Well lucky us we were born into ours," I say.

"True but we are having another one tomorrow night and they wanted us to find out if you can come and fight for your circle," Calie said.

" I should be there," I say. they leave and Sam texts me upset.

Sam- Where are you?

Maddi- I'm at my house in bed.

Sam- they have made an appointment to give Kyle your powers.

Maddi- no not till I'm ready I could die or he could and I don't want to risk that.

I got no anwser and all I knew is I have to take Kyle tomorrow, but I don't feel like he's ready to go.