Chapter Three

WHO AM I?

I wake up, still feeling a slight headache. I open my eyes, the bright light forces me to close them. I open my eyes slowly until they're both opened and I can see clearly. I recognise the environment instantly, its my room. I sit up and look around. My rooms empty. I stand up, open my door and head downstairs to the sitting room, hoping I'll find my mum. When I get to the bottom of the stairs, I hear two people talking. One voice belongs to my mum, the other belongs to someone I do not know. Although the voice sounds awfully familiar. I stop and listen.

"What do you mean you haven't told him?" The strange man asks my mum.

"What do you expect me to tell him Christian? Your father was a vampire prince and I'm a werewolf princess and you're both?"

I can hear them arguing but I have no idea what they're talking about.

"What the hell are you guys talking about? Who's a vampire? Who's a werewolf? And who are you?"

I say as I confront them.

My mum walks towards me and with her face, I can predict she's about to send me back to my room.

"How much did you hear?" She asks me when she gets close to me.

"All the important stuff, I guess. And who's this mum?"

I ask facing the strange man in a black jacket, skinny jeans and cool shoes. Kinda like those guys you see in the movies.

"I need you to goto your room Jay" my mum says.

"What?"

I feel a rush of adrenaline. Anger kicks in, and I suddenly feel something I've never felt before, strength, pure strength. For some reason, I know it has to do with the unknown man.

"You've never mentioned my Father before, and the one time I hear about my father you ask me to goto my room. What the hell mum?"

For the first time in my life, I actually raise my voice at my mum. I run upto my room, grab my jacket, my phone and my car key. Did I mention I have a car? Hell yeah, I have a car. I got it for my birthday this year and that was months ago.

I start the car and start driving. Honestly I have no idea where I'm going, I just wanna leave and go somewhere to think straight. And I have just the prefect place. I just need the perfect person. I call Taylor. Her phone rings and she picks up in 5 seconds.

"Hey T" I say

"Hey, what happened to you at school? How are you now, how do you feel?" She throws me questions without waiting for replies.

"I dunno T, I heard some weird stuffs and I really need someone to talk. Can you meet me at the old circus?"

"What are you crazy?" She screams from the phone

"Did you not hear what the Mr. Wilson said about the wolf running around town? And you wanna goto the old circus? In the woods? You really are crazy Walker"

"I guess I'm rebellious then"

"Urrgh, fine. I'll meet you there". I smirk mischievously

"Thanks T, you the best" I hang up. I step on it and increase the speed of my car.

Taylors Point Of View.

I'm listening to Justin Beiber on my iPod whilst solving math. Weird right? I've been doing it since I was 7. Then I see Jays call. Oh, my God! I haven't called him after what happened in school. I answer my phone with lightening speed and start throwing questions at him, trying to cover my mistake.