{3} Snowed In Love

3

*Evelyn's POV*

It's been a week with no social interaction. I'm seriously going to die. I put Abby to bed about 2 hours ago, and now she's sound asleep. Time to relax.

~1 hour later~

Who is ringing the doorbell at 10 at night especially since I live in the middle of nowhere!?!? Great now Abby is crying. I hope this person has a good excuse. I ran to answer the door since they wouldn't stop ringing it. Before I opened the door I grabbed my dad's baseball bat just in case. I ripped the door open meaning to be really angry but instead I just kind of stood there.

"Uh... hi." The incredibly handsome boy said. His eyes were wide. I don't think he was expecting someone possibly his age, I mean this was my grandparents house and they gave it to us when they went to a retirement home, we didn't change it much.

"Hello." He shivered, and then my brain finally clicked. He was soaking wet in the snow in the middle of nowhere at ten at night.

"ummm, hi? May I help you?" were the only words that came to mind. They seemed good enough but when I said them, came out stuttering.

"Hi, I'm sorry; my car broke down just a ways down the road and seeing your house light I was hoping to use your phone? My cell isn't working. The weather is making everything more difficult." He said. The poor boy. He seemed in a pretty bad mood.

"Oh! Here how rude of me. Come inside I'll get you a towel and I'll let you call someone." I said ushering him inside. What's the hurt in it? It's just for a little while until someone comes to fix his car or pick him up. I walked inside then I heard my sister crying. OH CRAP! I ran upstairs to get her. When she saw me she calmed down. I picked her up and I went to get the towel. I got one and went back downstairs. He was just standing by the fire place trying to warm himself.

"Um...I brought you a towel." I said walking up to him. Abby was still in my arms. He looked from me to her. He saw the resemblance then I saw something in his face and I laughed, "This is my sister Abby." He looked relieved. "And my name is Evelyn, but you can call me Eve."

"I'm chase. Hello Abby it's nice to meet you." He said shaking her tiny hand. He smiled widely. I was kind of shocked usually guys.......like him won't even acknowledge a child let alone be so kind and......loving towards them. It was really sweet.

"Alright well you're dripping everywhere so dry off and I'll go get you the phone and some dry clothes." I smiled. He looked a little surprised when I said clothes.

"Are you sure I don't want to be any trouble."

"It's no problem my parents are gone for a month so my dad won't mind if you borrow some clothes. They may be a little big on you though, but I guess they're better than freezing cold ones." I said chuckling, Imagining him in my father's dorky clothes.

I quickly got the phone to him, and ran upstairs to get the clothes. My dad left a lot here; he's always been a light packer.

I found some black slacks, a belt (because my dad is not as small as this skinny teenager) and a white t-shirt. That should be good enough. I ran back downstairs, with Abby still in my arms. He looked up when I got back, and smiled. He had a great smile. How is this possible! The sexiest guy on the planet comes knocking on my door at 10 at night when I live in the middle of nowhere. Not to sound weird or anything, but this has to mean something. I don't know what but I think I'm going to go get a lottery ticket tomorrow since I'm obviously the luckiest girl alive.

I handed him the clothes and when I did I noticed him quickly look down. It wasn't like he was staring or anything, but he did. That moment I realized I'm wearing black shorts, and a tank top that you can see my bra through. Holy shit!!!

I turned back around, cleverly placing Abby in front of my shirt.

"Um...can you excuse me a moment I have to go put Abby to bed again." I smiled nervously.

"Sure. Where can I change?"

"Well right over there is the bathroom."

"Alright thanks."

"No problem." I practically ran up the stairs. I got to Abby's room and put her in her crib.

"Alright sweetie go to sleep."

"Sing."

"No abby not right now I have a guest." She started to tear up oh no!

"Abby don't cry. Alright I'll sing." She smiled at that point.

I started to sing twinkle twinkle little star.

**Sorry it took a while. Enjoy!**