{4} Snowed In Love

4

*Chase's POV*

These clothes do not fit me what so ever. The pants are falling off the shirt reaches the middle of my thighs, I'm lucky she gave me a belt or else she would have an interesting first impression. The belt is still not completely working. It doesn't have enough belt holes to fit me. Oh well. It will have to do.

I grab the phone she gave me and head back to the living room near the warm fire. Yet when I get there I hear singing coming upstairs. Wow, nice voice too. I start to head for the stairs and find myself wanting to listen more. I reach what must be Abby's room and see Eve singing down to little Abby. Who by the way is trying her hardest to stay awake. Eve finishes up the song and turns to leave the room. Being as quiet as I was she hadn't heard me enter.

So she practically gave herself a heart attack, seeing me up there. She shoved me out of the room and quickly shut the door lightly. "What are you doing up here?"

"Well I heard you singing, and I liked it so I came up here to listen." I said matt-of-factly.

"Well if you don't mind can you keep the exploring down to a minimum. Not to be rude or anything, but I don't exactly like having strange boys in my house late at night."

"Alright! Sorry. So what do you do around here?"

"Well it's night so not much and the snow is starting to really fall hard, so I personally like to grab a blanket and warm myself by the fire. Oh! Is someone coming to get you?"

"Wow such a rush to get me out. I'll call right now."

"Sorry. And you haven't called yet? What have you been doing?"

"Changing into not wet clothing and listening to the song styles of Eve." She smirked.

"Call right now."

"Fine fine." I said. She just chuckled and walked away. So she's the mystery person. Interesting.

I dialed my house, hoping someone was home. After 3 rings my butler picked up.

"Hello. Connelly residence."

"Hey Jerry its Chase. Can you get someone to come pick me up? I'm out in the country about 2 miles from Ryan's house."

"I would ask you why you're there but I don't care, and I'm sorry to tell you this sir, but there's just too much snow. No one can possibly drive all the way out to the country at this hour with this much snow."

"Well how about in the morning?"

"Sir, half the town is already snowed in, so I suggest you get comfortable, because the storm is supposed to get even worse over the next couple of days."

"But Jerry-" He cut me off.

"I'm sorry sir there is nothing I can do. Goodbye."

"But-" He hung up on me! How dare he! He's so fired! Ugh! What am I supposed to tell Eve?! 'Hey I'm sleeping over for a couple of days, don't worry I'm not a psycho killer.' She already wants me out. How is she going to react to this?