Chapter 26

Song above is called Electric Love!!! Really good song that I think goes with this chapter!

So.....E. N. J. O. Y!

*************************************

"So...... some little birdy told me that someone has a date tonight!!!" Sam sang as she skipped around in my room.

I rolled my eyes as I already saw Sam going through my closet, to pick out my outfit I guess. "Well that little birdy sure has a big mouth." I murmured.

She started humming to her self as I summoned the golden butterfly I usually do. I watched as it flapped its beautiful, golden wings and soon, fades away into thin air. I may have not mentioned before, but every time I play with my butterfly, it seems more....powerful, than before.

I shrugged my shoulders, forgetting about it as I brung my attention back to Sam who was holding up two dresses, debating which one.

"Which....." She trailed off as she looked at me for a moment but shook head a second after and continued, "one do you you prefer, the midnight blue? Or the casual, cream white?"

"Hmm...., well he did say wear something comfortable, so I'm gonna go with neither."

"Wha-Why not? Dresses could be comfortable and you haven't even tried them on."

"No Sam, I'm not wearing a dress." I said sternly.

She huffed but tried again, "A skirt at least?"

I hesitated for a second but then agreed, "Fine."

So that's how I ended up in a black, skirt, blood red long sleeved shirt, a leather jacket, and black flats. Then after ten minutes of bickering with Sam over how much make up I need, I settled for mascara, dark eye shadow, and red lipstick. My brown hair was straighten, which fell down to my back.

"Don't you think I might get cold a little?" I asked as I looked down at my bare legs.

"But you'll look hot, right Eli?" Sam smirked.

"Yup." A voice said from behind me and I turned around to see Eli casually laying on my bed.

"Since when did you come in?" I asked her.

"While you were taking a shower, and can I say that you are blind. I was here for like, twenty minutes and you still haven't seen me."

"Really?"

She nodded, "Ah whatever, doesn't matter. What matters right now is your date so now shoo."

"Yeah, go get your man!" Sam cheered as she pushed me out my room.

I laughed as I rolled my eyes and started walked, only to be walking into someone. Hard.

"Ow, my nose!" I rubbed my nose and looked up to see Henry.

"Oh sorry Joy, I was going to get you, but it seems like that's not going to happen and can I say wow...." He let a low whistle as his eyes raked down to my legs, then back to my eyes, "you look amazing."

I smirked as I felt more confident and at the same time, I flipped my hair back and put a hand on my hip, "Well.....I do try."

Suddenly, lust was clear in his eyes as he came even closer, making only an inch of space between us, "You know, your slowly killing me,"

Time for the innocent look, "Oh am I? What if I do this?"

Placing light kisses along his jaw, then down to his neck, he shivered under my touch. I softly brush my lips against his lips, of course teasing him.