Chapter 32

Not so happy with this short chapter but it's here anyways. Sorry.

Song above is called Stay With Me and not by Sam Smith but Diamond Eyes.

Enjoy!......or not.

Jk.

*************************************

I continued to walk deeper into the woods with Henry by my side. As we started to slow down, I took the time to admire the beauty of everything surrounding me.

"Joy," Henry snapped his fingers in my face, "pay attention." Then he picked up a small flower, with a deep rich red color and had little water droplets on it.

"What's the flower for?" I asked.

"Levitation. That's what we are going to work on today. The only thing you need to worry about is one droplet and raise it up."

"Okay." I nodded.

"Good, now all you need to do is block out everything. Every sound that is surrounding us both. Then close your eyes and focus on your breathing." He said soothingly.

I closed my eyes and blocked everything out like he said.

"Now picture the water droplet being lifted up in the air."

I imagined all the water droplets on the flower but I focused on one. Then, I envisioned the single water droplet being lifted from the flower slowly, and finally, had it completely off the flower, floating in mid-air.

I opened my eyes to see that single droplet right before my eyes and a smile broke out across my face.

My heart soon picked up the pace as I notice something around me and behind Henry. There were water droplets everywhere. It was as if it was raining but then time froze and everything stood still.

My eyes met Henry's, as he stared right back at mine intently. I opened my mouth to say something by nothing came out.

"You did it, good job," he said calmly as I smiled back at him. "Well I think that's enough for today, don't you think so?" He asked.

I nodded then we headed back to castle.

.

.

"Hey Sam, I didn't even get a chance to give you this, so....happy birthday."

I handed over the necklace I got for her a few weeks ago. She gawked at the necklace as she took it in her hands.

After coming back inside with Henry, he went to the gym while I decided that now would be a great time to give Sam her present. Although, it took me hours to find that dang necklace which ended up beside the sink inside the bathroom! How? I have no idea.

She opened her mouth to speak but I cut her off, "I know I'm late but so much has happened in between the time I got it and up until now. So here-"

"Joy, shut up and get dress. We are going out. I don't want to spend today hearing your excuses why you didn't get a chance to give me my gift, but not that I care, which I do by the way, it's just that I want to get out. It's getting to stuffy in here. So, get dress."

I stood there stunned as she brushed past me, not really knowing what just happened. It took me second to finally realize what she said and I called out for her.