Long Time No See

Mia Pov

I was still pissed at miguel but I had to get over it and move on with my life. I have to go his house to get my stuff ugghh, but I'm taking my girl nikki with me. so if some ish go down I have back up. honestly I'm over the relationship but I would like to know WHY he did what he did to me. I mean I am beautiful, smart, and could cook. but I guess he had to have his cake and eat it to. I snapped out of my thoughts when I pulled into the driveway of the house I had once lived in.  

Nikki-"alright girl imma stay down stairs and if he try some ish just yell out my name and its going down!" (cracking knuckles) 

Mia-(chuckling) "girl its not that serious, I'm just gonna get my stuff and leave. he knows he fucked up and that I'm not taking his sorry ass back!" 

Nikki-(getting out of the car) "I know....but it just pisses me off thinking about all the ish he put you through girl!" 

Mia-(holding nikki's shoulder) "look I know its fucked up, but its time to move on. I deserve better and I know it now:)" 

Mia Pov

I unlock the door and go inside, I know he is here because his car is out in the drive way. I walk in and it is dead silent no moaning, or bed squeaking,.... that's new. I start walking upstairs when I reached our bedroom I slowly open it to see miguel sleeping on the bed shirtless. he looks terrible tho, he has bags under his eyes, his skin is pale, his hair looks like it hasn't been cleaned in months. his face was hard to look at to it hadnt been shaved, and as a result was all hairy. I shook my head and headed for the closet to get my shoes and clothes. I had successfully finished packing my stuff and was about to head out when I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

Miguel-(holding Mia's waist) "where you think you going baby?" 

Mia-(unlatches miguels arms)"look we can do this the hard way or the easy way!" 

Miguel-(blocking the doorway) "look baby, I'm sorry ,please don't leave me...I love you" 

Mia-(teary eyed) "ya know, for 4 fuckin years that line has worked on me. I knew you would fuck up again but I acccepted it because I loved you. but today's Mia... she knows her worth and this (pointing between her and miguel) AINT IT!" (picks up her bags and pushes miguel out of the way and heads down the stairs.) 

Nikki-"its about time I was wondering what was going on up there, you ready?" 

Mia-(looks back at miguel whose crying) "yeah....leggo!" 

Nikki-"aight I'll meet u at the car...let me know if i have to check a nigga!" (mugging miguel down)

Mia-(sighs, then takes off her engagement ring, house key from her key chain, and locket around her neck. then walks back up the steps towards miguel and throws it in his face. and runs out of the house and drives off.)

Miguel Pov

When she walked back up the steps and threw the engagement ring, keys, and locket I gave her...im not gonna lie that shit fucked me up BADD! I just held it and broke down right there on the steps. I knew I had lost her for good this time. I haven't had sex with any of my hoes since she left me, I was really trying to change for her. but she made it clear she that she was over me today. DAMN, I got up and punched two holes in the wall before heading down to the foyer and grabbing to bottles of ciroc and getting wasted. the last thing I remeber was laying on the couch clucthing a picture of me and Mia At the park...it was the day I had proposed to her. I hope I get another chance to, because......I Love Her Much! (cries self to sleep)

Mia Pov

I was currently in my new condo that my girl Nikki had hooked me up with. it was last minute but she was a realtor and told me that one of her celebrity clients had passed up on it. I had unpacked and got it furnished within a day. I was kind of tired but bored, I wanted to get Miguel off of my mind. soo.. I changed into a blue beater, black tights, and my blue and gray air max's. I loaded up my ipod and headed out for a much needed morning jog.

Trey Pov

Trey-"haha you silly cici but uhh imma hit you up later"  

I got off the phone with my cousin cici, then looked around my new loft/condo. my friend nikki had gotten for me a month ago, I hadn't really had time to enjoy it since I was touring, but now that I had time off I needed to explore it and the neighborhood. so I decided to put on my basketball shorts, a t-shirt, and j's then loaded up my I-pod and headed out for a jog. ten minutes into my jog I spotted this dime piece with a blue beater and black tights. I decided to catch up to her and bump past her to get her attention. 

Trey-(bumps past Mia)  

Mia-(thoughts) "I know he did not just bump past me" (runs up to him and taps his shoulder while running) 

Trey-(turning/smirking then stops) "yeah ma" 

Mia-(frowns) "uhh...I know you did not just bump past me back there" 

Trey-(walks up closer to her) "and if I did?" 

Mia-(looks up at him and gasps) "OMG....trey?" 

Trey-(confused/then shocked) "MIA!!"