EPILOGUE (1&1/2year later)....

TREY POV

Trey-"hey little man what I tell you about running"(unlatches Treshon from Mia's legs and throws him over his shoulder as he runs around the backyard.) 

Mia-(grabbing the BBQ fork and flipping the chicken, burgers, etc.) "okay guys, the foods gonna be ready in 10, so go in and wash up!"

Me and my little man went in and washed up. its funny how much he looks like me..I know he's gonna have alotta hoes chase'm when he gets older. but I can blame him doe he's a neverson.

As for me and Mia we couldn't be better. shortly after she met my fam we went and met hers. they were pretty cool and I got there blessing. of course my mom has been on me about wifeing up Mia from the moment she met her.

I knew she was the one for me and after she got pregnant with Treshon I knew it was time for me to wife her up. so I took her to london for a weekend getaway and told her to pick out her favorite building. she did and I flew both of our families out there and we she walked down the isle an all dat and made it official.

We live in atlanta now since both of our families are out there it only made sense. I stopped doing music and switched my attention into my businesses full time. Mia is going back to school to get her Dr.'s in fashion and business you know my bae smart. it gets a little hectic at times but life is truly amazing right now, and I couldn't even complain.

Mia Pov

Mia-"alright yaw damn, get a plate the food ain't goin nowhere!" (swatting there hands away from the BBQ she just brought in). 

Treshon-(jumping with his hyper/chubby self) "I want the leg mommy!" 

Trey-(smacks him upside his head) "aye aye, stop jumping and you already got a burger and 2 chicken pieces finish that first!...fat ass (mumbling) 

Mia-(shaking head and picking Treshon up and putting him on her lap to eat) "he gets it from you! (glaring at trey) 

Trey-(too busy grubbing to notice Mia's glare)

I sat back in my chair and looked back at my family in amazement. I was truly blessed, I had married the man of my dreams. my son was the icing on the cake and our careers were going really well. I had to scale back on mine so now I only work part-time since I'm going to school to get my Dr.s in businness/fashion.

I still thought about Miguel and what how he was doing. DONT WORRY, I don't have feelings for him! I just....care about him that's all. anyway I hope he finds that special someone and treats her better than he did me.

Miguel Pov

Miguel-"hold on babe I'm coming" 

Sean-(grabbing bags and heading out) "alright hurry up, the flight leaves in 30min!!" 

Hey guys I know its been awhile and your probably wondering how I'm doing. well....I am hanging in there. shortly after I had left Mia my career took off. I got signed and just released my second album "klaidescope dream" the single "adorn" is blowing up and I'm busier then ever!

I still think about Mia from time to time but I wish her the best. I've moved on with my life and am now engaged to my boyfriend Sean. I met him while I was on tour and we just hit it off. I never thought I would hop the fence but l guess that's how life goes.

Were about to go to asia to do a 2 week tour to promote my album and single "adorn". the song talks about how that special person makes you feel and how you body reacts when your away from them. I actually wrote it about Mia, at first but as I finished up the song it spoke more about me and Sean's relationship.

Anyway I sent some tickets to Mia and her fam.....I heard she has a son now. I'm actually happy for her and I hope I can meet little man one day. I hope she uses the tickets and brings her hubby and son out here to london to see me in concert. 

I was gonna stop by her house but, it turns out she moved......

Mia Pov

I was on my way inside the house when a ups delivery guy stopped me and made me sign a form so that i could get this package. weird.....i dont remember ordering anything or maybe its for Trey. but when i looked at the package it had my name on it and it was from...asia?? i quickly went inside an opened the package which had 3 tickets and v.i.p. backstage passes to a concert. but the part that got me was that there wasn't a name attached to it from the sender and it didnt say who the concert was by. i put the tickets and passes back in the package and decided theirs only one way to find out....i just hope Trey is ready for this. 

1 WEEK LATER......

SO...READERS: WHAT DO YOU THINK?/HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT MIGUELS NEW BOO? 

HOW DO YOU THINK TREY/MIA WILL REACT WHEN THEY FIND OUT WHO SENT THE TICKETS?? (COMMENT!!!!!)

P.S.: my next story will be The long awaited sequel to (LTBAL) justin combs story, called "PAIN N REGRET" go check it out Now/comment!!!!