Call It a Date Night!

Mia Pov 

I was at my condo getting ready for my date I mean...yeah date with miguel. I decided to keep it casual and were jeans ripped at the thigh a white chapter 5 shirt. I know, I know...but it went perfect with my look. and I topped it off with suede black ankle sandles that were open toed. then I added a black fitted leather jacket and some big hoop earings.

I decided to keep everything else simple sooo...no make up just lip gloss with big wild curls .I was about to head out when I looked at my finger in the hallway mirror as I was fixing my hair I noticed that I still had on my engagement ring from Trey.

I pondered on whether I should keep it on or not, in the end I did. I still loved Trey deeply, and I was willing to fight for him so, Miguel will just have to suck it up. I was on my way to my car when I spotted Miguel leaning over on his, smirking.

Mia-"What are you doing here...and how do u know where I live?" (creeped out) 

Miguel-(takes tooth pick out of mouth and walks towards Mia not breaking eye contact) "I just wanted to get directions, since you suggested the place and...I found out were you live through...sources, but that's not important tho soo...u ready to go?"(smiling) 

Mia-(backing away from Miguel) "uhh yeah, okay....just follow me"

Miguel Pov

Man what did I do that was so bad? now my bae is all scared of me n shit..DAMN!! imma fix this tho..I just hope she gives me another chance tonight or else....I might have to do some crazy ish (shaking head). I don't wanna hurt her...and I won't! I just..wanna make her understand how I feel ya know? (this nigga crazyy lol)

I pull up to the spot n park my ferrari G12. I waited for Mia to get out of the car and we walk inside the place. she hesitates as I hold the second door open for her to go through. I chuckle, we are seated but there is an awkward silence as were looking through our menu.

Mia-(looks up at miguel) "sooo....have u decided on what u wanted yet" 

Miguel-(raises eyebrow) "maybe" 

Mia-(rolls eyes) "uggh..whatever" 

waiter comes up and takes there order then leaves them alone with appetizers. 

Miguel-"so how have you been?" 

Mia-(eating bread/butter shamelessly) " can't complain, you?" 

Miguel-"missing you" 

Mia-........ 

Miguel-(puts elbows on table) "look lets cut the games, I miss you like crazy and I need you back in my life. I know I took your love for granted but I didn't mean to. I was just being stupid and selfish....please Mia your the only one for me" 

waiter comes back with their food, chicken pasta for miguel and steak and potatoes for Mia. 

Mia-(digging in to her plate carelessly) 

Miguel-"hellooo , Mia I know you heard me just pour my heart out to you...don't you have anything to say??" 

Mia-(holds index finger up as she finish's chewing her steak/sips sprite) "look, I'm not gonna front, I miss you too, there's not a week that goes by when I don't think about you. hell I even...never mind. the point is ur my past and I want to keep it that way.I'm not gonna say I don't love you because I do, but...I can't take you back after what you did.... I'm not that chick anymore." 

Miguel-............. (nods) 

Mia-(continues eating away) 

When Mia said I was her past and that she couldn't take me back I just wanted to flip the table over and fuck her till she loved me again. but I held my composure because I knew she was right...but I'm still not giving up on us NEVER!! (clencthing fists under the table)

Mia Pov

So the dinner with Miguel went well we talked about everything we had on our chest. afterwards he followed me home and made sure I got in safe. I thanked him and then changed into my pajamas but as I replayed the date in my head. I began to notice how miguel's demeanor changed at the end of the date he seemed more tense. and he had this look of hunger in his eyes like he was after something...but what?

TO READERS:"What is Miguel up to? 

"What is Mia gonna do about Trey?"