What Do You Want to Know?

6 Months Later....

Miguel Pov

I had been looking for Mia ever since she left me. Man I cannot get that girl out of my mind. she is all I think about when I go to bed and wake up in the morning. I feel like without her my life has no meaning. anyway I got my boy bennie doing a state to state trackdown on her. I just can't wait to get her back into my arms again and show her I've changed.

Bennie-"ayo what's good M"

Miguel-"nuthin just working on some beats"

Bennie-(smiling)......"well uh I got some good news bruh"

Miguel-"and that-oh shit YOU FOUND HER!!"

Bennie-(shrugs) "well uhh...I mean I"-(gets cut off by miguel grabbing his collar and slamming him against the wall)

Miguel-(staring straight at bennie) "don't fuck wit me man!"

Bennie-(throws hands up in defeat) "whoa, ...chill bruh need to get hostile DAMN!"

Miguel-"just show me whatchu found"(releasing bennie and walking away)

Bennie-"it turns out she's been living right here in l.a. man. yeah she lives in a condo down in by in Burbank"

Miguel-(jumps in excitement) "FINALLY!!"

Bennie-"haha I got her address you w-(gets cut off by miguel putting on his jacket and grabbing his keys)

Miguel-"LEGGO!"

Mia Pov

Me and trey have been gotten a lot closer these past few months. and I can honestly say he makes me happy. he hasn't pressured me on having sex or becoming exclusive yet and I love that about him. he says he has a surprise for me tonight and I have one too.

I think I'm ready to make us official, I still think about Miguel from time to time. I was even tempted to call and check up on him but Nikki told me that I'd I did she would snatch my tongue out and shove it down my throat. anyways I hope he's okay, these were the thoughts running through my head as I was putting my outfit on for tonight. I had on a cherry red marc Jacobs dress with a black belt and leopard print ankle heel boots. I threw on a simple silver beaded necklace and pinned my wild curls into a horsetail and added a hump at the top. when I was done I added

some red lipstick and perfume and headed out.

As I was leaving I saw a familar car pull up. I was gonna stop and see who it was but got interrupted by a text from trey

"can't wait to have you all to myself tonight bae xoxo!" I smiled and drove off.I had bigger things to look forward to then some car in my drive way. besides it's probably a neighbor just looking for a parking spot...

Miguel Pov

Me and bennie had just reached Mia's condo when a range rover was pulling out. we didn't know if it was Mia because I remember her driving a benz. I got out of the car and went and knocked on the door hoping she would open. I waited a couple of minutes and knocked again...nothing.

I went back to the car and decided to come back another day.

Bennie-"did you get her?"

Miguel-(shaking head) "nah man, but its cool at least I know where she lives now"

Bennie-"whatchu gonna do?"

Miguel-(smirking) "I'm just gonna be patient, eventually I'll run into her and when I do....I'm never letting her go!!" (To Readers): "should i keep going or stop?" Let Me Know!!