Gotta Let It Go

Miguel Pov 

I was on my way home when I passed by Mia's house. I started getting flashbacks of our date night from a week ago. her words kept echoing in my head "your my past and I wanna keep it that way". I felt rejected like she didn't want me anymore.

I started getting angry and then I remembered seeing the big rock on her wedding ring finger. I knew she was dating that "heart attack" singing muthafucka but...I just didn't think it would get that serious this QUICK!!

My conscious told me to handle it like a boss should. I rightfully obeyed and made a u-turn heading straight to Mia's house. time to get back what's rightfully mine... (smirking lustfully) yeah!

Trey Pov

Cici-"aight that's a wrap, good job Trey and Lauren" 

Trey-"you know how I do baby" 

Lauren-"shut up"  

Trey-(picks lauren up and spins her around photo shoot set) "Trey put me dowwwn!!" 

Trey-"say I'm sorry Trey" 

Lauren-"ugggh..I'm sorry Trey" 

Trey-(puts lauren down and fixes her hair) 

"haha ur look cute when ur scared" 

Lauren-(smacks his arm) "don't play wit me nigga" (flips hair and starts to walk away but gets pulled back by Trey) 

Trey-(looking straight into laurens brown eyes) "hey, hey, hey u know I was just playing witchu...why you gotta be like dat" 

Lauren-(looking away) "look I just wanna keep it professional okay" 

Trey-(raises chin back) "girl u better stop playin you know you like my little sis" 

Lauren-(smiling at Trey's silly faces) "you play to much...but I really have to go!" 

Trey-"aight...but I can't get a hug first?"

Lauren comes back and hugs me, I'm not gonna lie if I wasn't with Mia, and she didn't see me as a big brother. I would've snatched her up fa sho! but..Mia's my heart and I respect her too much to do some ish like dat.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I got in my black maybach and headed off to my condo. it was a little over midnight..and I was exhausted but I had this feeling that something was wrong with Mia. I was probably just trippin doe, I parked my car and headed inside. 

I went upstairs and flopped on my bed wishing it was Mia under me instead of an empty bed...oh well. that feeling I had about Mia was still lurking inside of me as I drifted off to sleep.

Miguel Pov

Alright here we go...I had stopped by the drug store to get some condoms, flowers, and chocolates. I sprayed some mouth freshner and went up to her door and knocked.

After what seemed like forever Mia opened the door. she looked like she had just woken up, her hair was in a messy bun on top of her head with some sticking out at the bottom. she had on family guy's pj pants and a white beater with a dark purple bra showing underneath. she was rocking house slippers the kind little kids wear. I smiled and gave her the flowers and chocolates.

She took them then asked why I was there so late. I told her I was on my way home but felt jet-legged and wanted to crash there for the night. she hesistantly let me in and I waited for her to close the door and followed behind her. DAMN even in the middle of the night she looked gorgeous as ever.

Mia-(grabbing pillows and a blanket from the hallway closet) "soo you can sleep on the couch. it pretty comfy and if you need to use the bathroom its in the hallway on the right. and feel free to help ur self to some snacks or whatever In the kicthen" 

Miguel-"thanks,..I appreciate it" 

Mia-(smiling) "of course, anytime" 

Miguel-(staring at Mia lustfully)  

Mia-(uncomfortable) "so ummm... goodnight" (starts walking upstairs to her room) 

Miguel-(eyes Mia as she goes up to her room) "Damn..I should've made a move"

I decided to take my chances and head up the stairs. I had to look through a couple of rooms before I finally found her room. 

the door was slightly open, so I looked inside and saw her sleeping peacefully. I slowly walked in and stood in a corner just watching her in awe for a while.

I noticed something shining from her finger. I walked over slowly with my arms crossed and realized it was her diamond ring from the other night. I started to cry thinking about all the times I screwed up and broke her heart. all the times she trusted and forgave me and how I took it all for granted.

I suddenly came to the realization that I had lossed her for good, no matter if I had my way with her tonight, or tried to steal her away from that nigga...she didn't and wouldn't love me the way I wanted her to.. again. I sighed and walked over to her face...I leaned down and whispered I love you, then kissed her on the forhead for the last time.

They say if you really love someone you have to set them free.I wiped my tears and decided to write her a long letter telling her how I felt and that whatever she decided, I would be happy for her.I promised her that as much as it hurts me to do so I would leave her alone for good.

I signed the letter, kissed it then put it by her heart because that was something she would always have when it came to me. I then slipped out of her room went downstairs put my shoes and coat on, grabbed my keys and left babygirl for good:((