Just Like Old Times

Mia Pov

I am currently getting ready for my date with trey. yeah trey asked me out after our little run in. plus we had A LOT to catch up on and I was kinda excited to see where it would go. i called my girl nikki had come over to help me get ready. 

Mia-"damn nikki not so tight, did you forget I still need to breath!" 

Nikki-(rolls eyes) "girl hush up this corset is not that tight, wictho dramatic ass"(laughing) 

Mia-(swatts her hands at nikki) "shut up, I kno you aint talkin miss 4 clock freak session" 

Nikki-"you know you ain't right tho,"  

I finished getting my corset laced up and put on my black blazor. I had on black leather pants to match with studded stilletos. I left my hair down I. its curly fro state, I threw on some diamond hoops and dark pink lip gloss. then grabbed my clutch, phone, keys and headed out.

Trey Pov

I am not gonna lie, I was excited to see Mia tonight. I wanted to know what she's been up to since high school. and if I could be in her life If you know what I mean. I wanted a girl to settle down with and i feel like Mia could be that one. plus, this ain't high school and you best believe ya boy....Is going after his! I was about to order an appetizer when I heard someone clear their throat. 

I turned around and saw Mia...DAMN baby girl was on point tho for real! I walked over to her and greeted her. 

Trey-"hey, I was wondering where you was at....you look good doe!" 

Mia-(laughing) "haha not to bad yaself" 

Trey-(sits down across from Mia) "soo...how have you been...I mean since high school?" 

Mia-(sighs) "well, I went off to fashion school in new york. graduated from there did a couple of gigs for celebs then started my own management firm. enough about me tho what about you mr. big-time ladies man?!" 

Trey Songz-"haha can't complain, after high school I moved to atlanta. started working on my music, and a year later got signed to jive and haven't looked back ever since" 

Mia-(smiling) "wow, that's amazing trey, but I'm kinda sad... we lost touch after high school" 

Trey-(nods) "I was thinkin the same thing.....so have you met that special someone in ya life yet?" 

Mia-(thinking about miguel/starts tearing up) "yeah,.. I thought I did....but it wasn't meant to be ya know" 

Trey-(frowns/wipes Mia's tears) "heyy, your too pretty to be crying, fuck dat nigga.. its his loss!" 

Mia-(smiling) "thanks trey, you always did know how to make me feel better" 

Trey- thoughts-(she just don't know!/but..its time she did) "Mia, I never told you this but I always had a crush on you...i still do" 

Mia-(shocked) "Trey what are you saying?" 

Trey-"I guess what I'm tryna say is (leans over the table and kisses Mia) I let you go once but...I ain't gon make that mistake twice ma!" 

Mia-(blushing) "I really like you to but I think we should take it slow. you see I just got out of a relationship and don't wanna jump into another one...yet" 

Trey-(grabs Mia''s hands) "don't trip baby girl...we ain't in no rush, I gotchu"