Chapter 28: The Mother of Dragons Pays us a Vist

Zac

Day 11 of Doomsday (8:00 am)

I haven't felt so home sick ever since Steph took me and Paige to Texas with her grandma. It felt nice to be back in camp. Although camp was never really my home but it feels great to be in a place where it is safe. We stand at the middle of the cabins. Cernunnos was still talking to Chiron and Mr D in the big house. The campers hug us, saying messages to us that sounded more like they want us to die but in a good way. Actually no, it was just Grace who shared this message to us. "Glad you all are back though I would have preferred a troll swallowing all of you. Note the sarcasm." She rolls her eyes at us. Yup it's glad to be back home.

Annabeth and Percy came to us. "What happen? I want the full report of your quest." Annabeth asks.

"Well, it's not yet done but Cernunnos might have sexually harass me." I say.

Percy gave me a disgusted face, "Ugh seriously?"

"It wasn't that sexual. They were just holding each other's hand while the horned god sucks the life source out of him." Leo tried to explain the situation.

Steph laughs, "That's even worse."

Piper and Jason swings by and hugs all of us. Piper smiles at Leo and I think I heard her say, "Any progress of your relationship?"

"What else happened?" Annabeth asks.

"I met my future mom. I think she's still in love with my dad. And-"Steph is cut off by Leo saying "We attended this high school party which was hosted by this Clurichaun."

"What is a Clurichaun?" Jason asks.

"It's a relative of a leprechaun who's addicted to parties. Clurichaun are basically Mr D's whose short and smells like rotten beers." Steph says.

"What happened in the party?" Piper asks.

"Leo drank like 2 beers, I guess. I drank 1 and Zac is down with 0." Steph says.

"Cool. That might be the most awesome quest I heard."

"It was awesome until crazy creatures are starting to kill us." I mumble.

Grover shows up with his girlfriend Juniper. "You guys want some chicken sandwich?" Juniper offers us a platter full of sandwiches. We all got a sandwich and starts eating.

I spotted Maddie as soon as she walks inside camp with Austin and Paige, her strawberry blond hair bouncing, like her attractiveness wasn't enough to drive me crazy and her dimples showing as she walks. Life would have been amazing (mainly for me) if she could just forget about her boyfriend, Robbie. If their attractiveness can just be melted away as soon as she realize how I saw her. But clearly, life wasn't predictable not even convenient. I took a big bite from my chicken sandwich and chewed slowly.

"Zac, what's up?" Austin waves at me.

"Eating sandwich." I say my mouth full.

"I can see that." Maddie and Paige laughs.

We spotted Mr D, Chiron and Cernunnos walks out of the big house. Cernunnos dwarf assistant following them. His assistant wears this small suit that you can probably shop in the section of 5 year olds. "Is that?" Grover froze. "Oh my gods!" he freaks out.