Awakening : Reader-Chan

The start has just begun, you'll wake up to see the sun.

My eyes slowly opened as I felt the cold wind brush against my skin. And the sun's rays that evaded my vision. "Where am I ?" I questioned out loud , while my eyes adjusted to my surroundings. That's when I realized something, I'm outside in a garden. Rose bushes surrounded me, as many varieties of flowers were set in a row. I looked down at the dirt ground I recently was laying on, to see that I was in the same clothes. Turning my head my eyes caught glimpse of something, something that made my breath hitch. There stood high and proud, the phantomhive manor. No words could express what I felt at the moment. I stared wide eyed at the house, confused, excited, alarmed, and scared.

Not the type of fear someone gets when they are going to be killed, raped, or molested. The type of fear you get when you don't know why you are here. I mean I woke up in a garden, and don't know how I got here. That's the worst excuse anyone can say. Before I could react I could hear someone came closer towards me. "Hello m'lady, may I ask why you are in my masters garden?" Turning my head, my eyes trailed up a tall figure that towerd over me, his wine red eye's that stared into my (e/c) eye's.

"I don't know." I dead panned, this made the man smirk, a blush of crimson covered my face. This man he looks familiar, but I just can't put my finger on it. That's when, flashes of my life started to flow back into my brain. "Sebastian?" I couldn't control my words, his name rolled off my tongue as if I was questioning my self. As if I was uncertain of who this man is, but we both knew at that moment that, I just messed up.