♥Kuro?♦

This game of chess just earned two new pawns.

"Who may this lady be?" Ciel placed his hands into his lap, this time his ocean filled eyes held a curios look. He glanced at me with interest before looking back at Sebastian awaiting for his Butler to speak.
"At the moment I am puzzled upon her callings to (name), I believe it would be best if I were to bring you to her." Once Sebastian finished my eyes shot towards him.

"Kuro?" I questioned, Ciel ignored this and grumbled while giving his Butler a glance. "Alright." He got out of his chair and turned his head to face me. "You come as well, once matters are settled we are to discuss this situation later."once he finished I nodded and got up. It's wierd that Ciel seems to be alot older than in the anime. While we entered the hallway I stared at Ciel's back. 'Ciel, if you don't mind me asking but how old are you?' I tried my best to be polite and speak in a proper tone. But that's not how my sentence came out to be.

"So how old are you?" I tapped his shoulder, once my sentence was out, I regretted the question. It didn't come out the way I wanted it to. I mentally face palmed myself.

He turned towards me with a normal expression. "I am fourteen at the moment." I was a bit shocked, I noticed that Ciel is taller than me and his hair appeared to be a shiny light blue. He did look older, and his face made my cheeks heat up.
"If you don't mind me asking, but how old are you?" Ciel questioned staring into my eyes, I never heard a boy speak in such a way. His British accent made its way to my ears and his voice touching my eardrums lightly. My heart fluttered in my chest, and my cheeks started to heat up. This time Sebastion stopped, I knew he could sense my flustered emotions because he smirked at the two of us.

"I'm, fou-fourteen a-as well." 'why am I stuttering, again I felt like dying in a hole, Ciel just nodded. "So we are the same age, but please just because I'm fourteen as well don't treat me like I am a child like you." With that he turned around, the last words that escaped his mouth made me feel like I got shot in the shoulder. 'I am not a child, and I well show you.' But I can't help but blush and awkwardly smile, he doesn't like to be called a child because he's the man of the house now. I can't blame him I wouldn't like to be treated as a child if I was in charge of a whole household.

We started to walk again, through the halls and down corridors the long walk made me wonder how they can navigate without a map.
This whole manor seems like a huge maze. It seems like there is no exit, no back door. No way out.

We finally stopped infront of a single door in a hallway accompanied by red carpeted flooring, and huge glass windows on the other side of the hall.
Sebastion opened the door, Ciel walked in first this time followed by me. This situation made me wonder if I was dreaming a wonderful dream, just to wake up again.

But there is something that told me that I was awake, that this isn't a dream. Or maybe I just wanted this situation to be a dream. I felt like I had a connection with this world for some reason, I know everything about this world but one thing is certain.

The more I feel connected with this world, the more I forget about my world. My memories of the life I had in my dimension, is slowly fading away as I feel like I belong here. As if, I was never in my dimension in the first place.

Anonymous: Yes, Yes, the more you fade away into darkness. The harder it is to seek for the light.

I walked into the room, my breath hitched everything was in pink.
And the girl that sat on the floor in the center stared at a phone in her hands.
Her jeans ripped, and sweater neatly worn. Her converse on her feet.

"Kuro." The girl looked up.