Prologue

There once lived a girl by the name of (name), she was fourteen years old while it was an average school day. Little did she know that.... Today is going to be the last 'normal' day of her life.
"Hey (name)!" Shouted a girl from my left, I stood in the halls of my school. A sigh escaped my lungs as the hyper female made her way down the hall in my direction. "So how was your weekend!" The black haired girl shouted, her voice made its way to my ears stinging them in the process. "Keep your voice down." I scolded her with a irritated face. "Sorry." Kuro mouthed, her voice wasn't even audible. "You can still talk idiot." I mumbled the last word under my breath. This girl, sometimes  I would stare up at the stars and wish for a answer, to why we are even friends...

With another sigh I made my way to first period. "Today's gonna be a long day." I mumbled, Kuro trailing behind. I entered the classroom right before the Bell rang. Making my way to my seat the teacher wasted no time to begin the lesson. I cupped my chin in my hands as my elbow laid on the desk in front of me. I slugged in my chair already wanting to go home.

The full moon will decide your fate...

Authors note: Hello there my lovely readers, this story will have a sequel once I'm done with the book. So enjoy this book full of mystery, plot twist, and fun. ^°^