♠Dinner♠

I walked next to Kuro trying my hardest not to trip on these heels. My breathing started to accelerate, we headed to the dining hall where we are to meet with Ciel more formally. "I think I'm going to throw up my organs." I breathed trying not to get tired by walking and talking. This corset is putting a restraint on most of my movements, it makes me wonder how girls in this time period could put up with wearing such a trap. Kuro on the other hand looked as if she was going to explode, sure she's very thin. (A size small in almost everything she wears). But I'm pretty sure she had the corset tightened even more because of her size. "I-think, I'm go,nna-die." She said in between breaths. After a long walk Meyrin opened a door that revealed a vast dining room. There was a large table in the middle, tanned marble floor, wooden antiques that lined up towards the walls of the wide room. A huge chandelier that held diamonds accompanied by candle light hung from above.
The room was polished until it literally sparkled, the whole room appeared to be smiling a bright shiny smile of cleanliness and well maintenance.

I stopped looking around once my name was called, I walked up to the table that had black leather chairs and a white cloth in the middle. Meyrin smiled, "You look wonderful." I could feel my cheeks heat up at her compliment.
She pulled the chair from underneath the table and I gladly sat down. I almost fell in shock when she scooted the chair in. "Oh I'm sorry Miss (name) yes I am!" She shouted while pulling the chair back out, causing me to fall off because of the force. (I hate gravity!)
"Ouch." I muttered holding my bum.
"I'm so sorry!" I just stood up, "no it's fine." I pulled the chair myself and sat in the leather seating. Pulling my chair closer to the table with the strength of my feet, -scrr-.
"See I'm alright." I smiled at Meyrin who wiped away the worry off of her face.
She turned to help Kuro to see her already seated in her chair. She smiled awkwardly and started to walk to the side of the room almost tripping in the process.

"(Name)". I heard a voice whisper from my side, I turned my head while my eyes met with Kuro's bright green eyes. She opened her mouth to get ready to speak up, but her words were lost with the wind as the door to the dining room slammed open. -Bam-

We both looked at the direction of the loud sound to see Alois and Ciel who were bickering at each other, and their two butler's on their sides.
Both at the same time looked back at eachother, we both knew at that very moment what was wrong with the picture.

Why isn't Alois dead?

"My lord the ladies are here." Spoke up Sebastian, Claude looked up, I shuddered when our eyes made contact.
Alois and Ciel stopped in their tracks and looked up at the two of us. Ciel had a crimson on his cheeks when he looked at me while Alois smirked.

"My, My how lovely!" Said a delighted voice who belonged to no one other than Alois. I blushed and stared at the table. Infront of me laid a row of well polished eating utensils all on a napkin. Forks in different sizes on one side and the same applied with the spoons.

This is going to be a long dinner.
Ciel walked up to the table and seated far away from me on the end, while Alois. He sat straight across from me, looking me in the eyes with a keen look.
I looked back down and the whole room fell silent, nothing could be heard but the wheels on the cart that held the food.

How am I going to survive, I still have to make it through dinner.