The Situation

Little did I know, what situation I was really put in.(my second scratch board drawing)

The look in his eyes held curiosity and a hint of the unknown. It was as if he was looking for a reaction. My breath hitched for a moment, his words repeated in my head once again. 'I heard about you from, that man.' My Lips spread agape, I tried to speak but no words came out. Just silence, I looked down at my lap. The silence that filled the room was painful, not the pain that you get when someone had punched you in the stomach. More like the pain you get, when you can't speak. And the fear of saying the wrong thing, a lump formed in my throat as I felt his sharp ocean blue eyes stare at me. One question had came in my head, along with the rush of a waterfall filled with curiosity. "How do you know me, and why am I here?" I questioned as I looked back at the boy, who in return had crossed his fingers and set his elbows on his desk, a smirk curled on his lips.

I felt like he was teasing me, as if he knew that I know everything about him. His actions spoke in a courteous manor. But his words were spoken in a analytical state, as if I was predictable.
"It was her Majesty the Queen who had sent you here, but that man is the person you should discover yourself." Before I could reply to Ciel, who still had a smirk and blue eyes set on my (e\c) ones. His ravenous Butler came in, this caught the boys attention, his smirk replaced with an irratated glance. It was as if his attitude changed as soon as Sebastian was in his presence.

"What have I told you about knocking?" Ciel stood up, as Sebastian bowed in return, I could see his red eye glance in my direction and a smirk that came upon his lips. "I do apologize, but an unexpected visitor came today." That's when something struck my mind, 'what episode am I in?' In return the boy smirked. "And I am certain that you had taken care of them am I not?" The Butler had smirked. "It concerns me that you might want to check on them." Said Sebastian, this time he had glanced at me for a moment, I gave him a confused look. "She had told me that she's looking for a girl."

I felt like I understood every word that came out of Sebastian's mouth.
But another feeling overtook my emotions, as if I was destined to play in this game. Of chess.
I took one step closer, to Finding the man behind this.