Chapter 8

Calvin Knox P.O.V

It's been months since my encounter with Aaron and the game between them.

The game was intense. Walang gustong magpatulo. Parehong mainit ang magkabilang team. Everyone wants to win the game but fortunately for us, we won the game.

That was the game I ever wanted, where the opponent I could go all out against. I wished for a tight game, in which you couldn't tell if you'd win or lose.

And Lewis? She is moving on. I wonder if she's really moving on from that bastard.

I've been thinking about Lewis for the past months, damn! What is happening to me? Am I falling in love with her already?

Not that I'm afraid. I just don't want to be rejected. What if she's not feeling the same-- blag! Shit!

Napatayo naman ako kaagad. I opened the door and saw ate Louise running to my spot.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"I'll explain later, punta ka sa room ni kuya Zach. Bantayan mo muna while I get my med.kits." she said.

I closed my door and made my way through kuya Zach's room.

What the hell is happening? I entered his room and saw the broken figurines. What the fuck?!

Ate Louise entered the room also and looked for kuya Zach. We saw him at the edge of his bed.

Damn! Sabog siya na para siyang nakahithit ng ilang gramong shabu.

Tinulungan ko naman si ate na ihiga siya. Nakainom siya.

Tsk!

"What happened to the great Zachary Millard Ford?" Tinignan lang ako ni ate, still cleaning his wound. Tsk!

Lumabas na lamang ako ng silid ni Zach at dumiretso sa kwarto ko.

Lewis calling....

[Hello?]
[Did I disturbed you?] She said hesitantly.
[No, why? Is something wrong?]
[Wala. Hindi lang ako makatulog.] Ok?
[So, what do you want to talk about ?]
[Ikaw? Anong gusto mong pag usapan natin?]
[Hmmm..]
[You know what...]
[Sorry hindi ko pa alam.] Hahaha.
[Naman eh. As I was saying, I never thought that I will befriend with The Calvin Knox Ford. You know, parang unbelievable.] Friend?
[What's unbelievable with that? I'm no God. I'm just human. ]
[Calvin?]
[Hmm?] I was talking to her at the phone while walking to my balcony.
[Have you been in that kind of situation where you have to choose?] Natigilan naman ako sa tanong niya.
[What's with the sudden question?]
[Well, wala lang. Just a random question.]
[Well, for your question. Yes, I have been in that kind of situation.] Ayokong pag usapan kasi it was my darkest days of my life.
[Can we not talk about it?]
[Y-yes. O-of course.]

We just talked about things under the sun and outside the box.

The feeling was good. Really good. I don't know why but there's nothing wrong in accomodating and entertaining this feeling, right?

In the realm of love-there are no words. Every tongue is chained-we speak with our hearts.

Ellen Lewis P.O.V

Why do I always feel this towards Calvin? Am I falling in love with him? No! It can't be. Why? Because i'm still moving on. I don't want to enter a new while I'm broken and still healing. It will always take time naman dba?

I'm not afraid of falling in love, I'm just afraid of hitting the ground when it's over.

Calvin Knox P.O.V

I was about to enter the campus nang hinarang ako ng barkada.

"What is it this time, guys? F.Y.I 10 minutes nalang eh magsisimula na ang klase ko." I said, still walking.

"Dude, what's with you and my cousin?" Biglang saad ni Alex na nagpatigil saakin. I looked at him.

"Wala." I just said.

Humabol naman ang mga gago.

"You trusted me so I'll trust you too. That's what being friends mean, doesn't it? Take care of my cousin Calvin." And they left me dumbfounded. What was that for?

Damn! What Alex told me still lingers in my head hanggang sa makarating ako sa aking klase.

Alex P.O.V
I've been observing Calvin and my cousin lately and I think they're into 'something' and still, they're on their denial stage.

Nakaka frustrate yung ganun. Nakakabwisit.

But I can't blame Ellen for that kasi she's still healing and thanks Calvin for that. He just slapped the truth to her. I will do just the same kung hanggang ngayon, nagpapakagaga parin siya sa Aaron na yun.

I know Calvin will never hurt ny cousin. But I know, someday, Ellen will. I just don't when, how or where but I know it will. It's not as if I am praying for that but because it is actually seen.

They're both afraid to fall for each other.

Calvin, because he knows that he will never replace Aaron in hers and Ellen because she's totally broken.

On the other side, I know, they will both heal each other. No one knows how but I know it will.

It will always takes time.